PDA

View Full Version : Thansk Belladiablo for all your jokes...

Azz
20-07-2005, 02:51 PM
There llllllllllllloads so I don't think I (and others!) will get a chance to read them all at once, but Im sure we'll come and take a look when we need a good laugh!!

:lol:

belladiablo
20-07-2005, 02:58 PM
:-D :-D :-D

There are some such funny ones, that all my cats are looking at me as if to say, "What are you doing???"

Try and have a read of some if you can, it is well worth it! I do have some faves, but would be interested in what was other peoples favourite jokes!
:D :D :D :D

Azz
20-07-2005, 03:13 PM
Ok will do when I get five...

Would love to see more piccies of your cats too! :lol:

belladiablo
20-07-2005, 03:34 PM
Thanks! :-D :-D :-D

Will try and do some a bit later! Got to take some new ones for some kitten customers, who want more pics of their babies!

Really chuffed with my snows! They are stunning will try and put some pics of them up too!

Azz
20-07-2005, 03:44 PM
Look forward to them! :)

Bellakatz
20-07-2005, 04:21 PM
Yes yours snows are stunners esp the little girl i have here

Poor paul loves the Silvers but Sue is being mean and wont let him have one :shock: :shock:

belladiablo
20-07-2005, 04:30 PM
ha ha ha ha!!!

I do think your silvers are stunning, and have no idea why they don't appeal to me like the others do??????????

Very strange!

I think though Paul would have taken all your babies home! ha ha ha!!!

The lady customer I had yesterday, booked little 'spot', and his face when he came home and I told him! ha ha ha!!!!

Bellakatz
20-07-2005, 04:40 PM
Bless.Poor Paul he always get his fave

I have someone interested in my Fave Silver Boy :( :( :(

belladiablo
20-07-2005, 05:13 PM
Oh No!

What are you going to do???? It is hard isn't it? And why is it always the boys that are so cute, and you want to keep them???

Bellakatz
20-07-2005, 05:20 PM
Well i know the person that wants him very well,so its not to bad

I want to keep them all :P :P :P

belladiablo
20-07-2005, 05:24 PM
:-D :-D :-D

Me too!

The stunning snow marble, twinsey to your girl, has been booked, and although I had a breeder interested in him, she would not answer some of the questions I asked, and although he would have been a wonderful addition to a programme, preffered him to go to a pet home!

Like you say, it is not too bad when you know the person! Would always be happy for you to have a boy! And Rxxx, as I know how well she looks after her boys! Not many others though!