PDA

View Full Version : Evening.....

Mags
02-05-2005, 09:40 PM
.......ladies! What have you been up to today?

shonedek
02-05-2005, 09:48 PM
hi mags,nice to see someone here.every time i come on they go out,starting to think my soap was no good.not doing much as one of my kittens is a hand rear so tied to him,bless

Mags
02-05-2005, 09:52 PM
:-D Sam......your soap smell fine to me!!

How long does it take to give the little one its nourishment Sam? It must be very time consuming but ooooh.....it must be great having a
little bundle in your hands relying on you :smt007

shonedek
02-05-2005, 09:56 PM
hes being fed every 2 hours and thats also through the night.trying to get him to go every 3 hours but he wont so will carry on as we are.it only takes a couple of mins to fed but takes longer to make milk/warm.He will let me know when to change.hes growing well ,in fact hes same size as others so thats good.the fun starts when we introduce solids,well more like porrage and boy does it go everywhere.you wouldnt beleive some of the places these little monsters can get it

Moli
02-05-2005, 09:58 PM
Hi Ladies...Have you ever had one of those day's but don't know why? I had a day like that..Your kits are so gorgeous sam, sounds like a lot of work...

Mags
02-05-2005, 09:59 PM
They're worse than kids eh?!!

What milk do you feed them on?

Mags
02-05-2005, 10:00 PM
Ooooh Moli....it sounds like things haven't gone right for you :shock:

shonedek
02-05-2005, 10:01 PM
i use milk called Cimicat as it is only designed for cats.Its quite expensive at £7 but its good stuff.One pot will last about 2 weeks depending on how many your feeding and age.i dont beleive in using a milk that also states is good for dogs as cats cant tolerate to much lactoes.dogs/cats are so different and ive had this argument with the vets so many times.
Moli i havent had a day like that for a little while and i dont want one either.
There hard work but well worth it

Mags
02-05-2005, 10:08 PM
How is Bex getting on now?

Moli
02-05-2005, 10:09 PM
Think its just me, nothing has gone wrong today, just a bit out of it....Put it down to mid life crisis!!!,
Few years ago my hubby talked abot breeding siamese,(He used to breed them before I met him)But after talking to breeders, decided not to.Thought it better leaving it to people who knew what they were doing.

shonedek
02-05-2005, 10:12 PM
she is growing so fast.shes all vaccinated and chris is starting the basic training with her.She already knows this but has to prove it at training .She went last Thurs and proved she could do it.That is Sit Down Come ,but she can also fetch,wait(stay)up and high five which she loves.Will do some photos tomorrow as she has changed.Her ears are up now,providing the wind dont blow to much

Mags
02-05-2005, 10:19 PM
.Her ears are up now,providing the wind dont blow to much
That sounds a lot like PK's Claude :-D

Sounds like your son is doing very well with her Sam.....and yes, we would love to see some more pics of her please :lol:

Moli
02-05-2005, 10:19 PM
Thanks for your advice Sam, Oliver was at the vets today..he has antibiotics, seemgly has an infection..He has had a funny tum since I got him..I have to take a sample to the vet tomorrow!I am hoping this is the reason he can be a bit nasty sometimes...

shonedek
02-05-2005, 10:22 PM
im glad i could help and he should now to get better.As to tummy dont worry i had one who had a funny tum and we finally have it sorted,only took 6 years lol.what do you feed him

Mags
02-05-2005, 10:25 PM
I hope Oliver starts to get better soon Moli.

Don't envy you with the sample :-D

Moli
02-05-2005, 10:28 PM
At the moment he is mainly on chicken..He likes the iam biscuits too. Problem is he will eat anything he can find, be it the big cats or dogs food, I have put it all out of his way.

shonedek
02-05-2005, 10:35 PM
may i suggest you try him on james well beloved .I found the Iams can be way to rich for them and they constantly have the runshe looks oriental and iams can be just to strong for them.a friend of mine breeds them and thats she has found.This is what i found with my 6 year old.it was also suggested that he was meat intolerant but this ive proved to be wrong.I just have to be very careful which meat he has if its tinned

Moli
02-05-2005, 10:39 PM
I will try that Sam...He is a bit of a dustbin I am afraid..His breeder used to put a dish of food down and they all dived in..He seems to think he has to eat whatever he see's.....He is putting on weight and generally looks very healthy, he weighs 2 kilo's, is that a good weight for a 5 month old?

shonedek
02-05-2005, 10:55 PM
not sure on his kind of weight,but that would be light for a Persian which are much bigger