Azz
15-05-2004, 10:23 PM
A little birdie tells me Mags is back!
And all tanned up!
We missed ya Mags! xx
Tell us all!

Mags
17-05-2004, 10:49 PM
Hi all! Had a lovely holiday, booootiful weather there so I thought I'd bring some back for you :lol: Have been catching up on Cat Pages, seems your weather hasn't been too good here....ahhhh.

I bet Abbi's been out sunbathing in her lovely garden ......and Azz has finished renovating the house :lol: :lol:

Pleased to hear the kittens arrived safely Jen ....I bet they're gorgeous, can't wait to see some pix.

Azz
17-05-2004, 11:10 PM
Hi Magsssssssssssss! :-)
Glad u had a good time! u can tell us all about it :-)
Also glad u brought the good weather with ya! It eas nice today and we sneaked of to the park again! ;-)

Is Cassie back home yet?
take care n speak soon!

Mags
18-05-2004, 06:27 PM
Hi Azzzz!
Is it still sunny in Wales?
We collected Cassie on Sunday. I couldn't see her in her run so I just called her name and she raced over from somewhere. Ahhh, it's so nice to feel missed! Actually, this time she didn't feel as though she'd lost any weight so I know she had been eating ok.
Yes, we had a great time. Hotel staff & food great - would recommend it to anyone. Went to Carthage one day - one old ruin visiting another ! :lol:
Also had a ride on a camel, great fun - not very dignified trying to climb on the thing though! :lol: :lol:

Mags
18-05-2004, 06:32 PM
Just realised I'm halfway to becomming a Senior !

Mags

Azz
18-05-2004, 09:14 PM
wah hey! wont be long!!
Camels - did the one u go on smell like really bad?! The one I did did! I couldnt wait to get off!! lol

Glad Cassie was eating ok and also glad she missed ya! Shes such a sweetie :-)

And u are far from an old ruin Im more of an old ruin than you are!

Mags
18-05-2004, 09:59 PM
Actually Azz, my camel didn't smell at all ........are you sure it was your camel that did? :lol: :lol: :lol: oops sorry! :shock:

Azz
18-05-2004, 10:30 PM
lol, unless it was the guy of was on there b4 me?!! lol
:wink:

Mags
18-05-2004, 11:12 PM
Where did you ride your camel, Azz? I also went on one in Egypt but that one had a proper saddle on - this one just had a big cushion that you had to cling on to!