PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Abbi
16-01-2004, 10:13 PM
Hi

I am Abbi from Kent I have three cats, one mature lady called Daisy, one 18 month old called Amber and a 6 month old kitten called Archie - I love them all to bits.

Abbi
:D

Azz
17-01-2004, 04:15 PM
Hi Abbi and welcome to the forum! :D

I bet it's a lot of fun in your house! Are they any specific breeds? Would love to see some pictures of them - why not post some in the 'your pictures' section? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Abbi
17-01-2004, 06:27 PM
Hi Azz

I have a moggie who is about 13 a rescue cat that I have had for about 10 years who is called Daisy.

A 18 month old British Blue called Amber and my little boy who is 5 and a half months called Archie who is a british shorthaired blue colour point and is really wonderful.

Will get some pics on here asap I have loads so promise to post some - I love the pic you have how do you do that?

Abbi :D

Azz
17-01-2004, 08:58 PM
I LOVE that pic you got as your avatar!!

Is that Amber? She looks gorgeous!

I love the pic you have how do you do that?
Do you mean the avatar? If so looks like you've worked it out!

:lol: :lol: :) :lol: :lol:

Azz
17-01-2004, 09:02 PM
P.s.

Will get some pics on here asap I have loads so promise to post some

Cant Wait!

Abbi
17-01-2004, 09:13 PM
Hi Azz

Yep that's Amber they seem really interested in the webcam! They look so cute up close!

My other half worked it out - didn't take him long he is an IT Manager!

What breed is your lovely cat?

Abbi

Tama
17-01-2004, 11:13 PM
Please to meet you Abbi.

Your cat on the left looks full of mischief! You'll have to change the picture three times a year so that the other two don't feel like you have a favourite! :D

Abbi
17-01-2004, 11:34 PM
Hi Tina

thanks for the info on the other subject will have a read!

She is very naughty but very lovely too - Amber and Archie together are such fun!

What cats do you have??

Abbi

Azz
18-01-2004, 03:51 AM
Hi Azz..
What breed is your lovely cat?
Abbi

Thanx Abbi

She is a brown spotted Bengal :-) And she's just had some babies! You can see pix of her and them in the 'your pictures' section :lol: