PDA

View Full Version : Hi From London

Tama
20-12-2003, 08:16 PM
Hi Everyone :shock:

London lass here! 8)
I work in the city and love nothing more than getting home from a hard days work to be greeted by my cats. They make it all worthwhile :wink:

Azz
14-01-2004, 11:13 PM
Hi Tina and welcome to the forum!

You definately need some destressing if you work in London :wink:

Lol

Tama
18-01-2004, 05:01 PM
Thanks Azz

It wouldn't be so bad if the standard of public transport was up to that of our European counterparts!

I don't think I've mentioned that I have two moggies (both three years old) and am possibly, just maybe, looking for a third! However I think I shall let a pedigree tempt me this time around...

Abbi
18-01-2004, 05:03 PM
Hi Tina

I live in Kent and work in London - love coming home to my babies too - they chill me out when I get home.

You have such a choice of pedigree cats its so exciting getting a new arrival - le us know what you decide!

Abbi

Tama
20-01-2004, 11:35 PM
Hi Tina

I live in Kent and work in London - love coming home to my babies too - they chill me out when I get home.

You have such a choice of pedigree cats its so exciting getting a new arrival - le us know what you decide!

Abbi

I'm feeling that, Abbi :lol:
The cat in your profile picture is adorable :!:
Which breed would you recommend? What is it about the British shorthair that made you want one :?:

Abbi
21-01-2004, 08:16 PM
That's Amber she is 18 months old and very very indenpdent she has a little one to play with now so she dosn't need as many cuddles from Mummy - but she is happy with her companion so that is all that matters.
They are very lovely cats and mine are indoor cats and they are a good breed to keep as indoor cats. They come in all different colours and are short haired but their hair is very thick and plush - I would definaetly recommend them!

My mum has a Russian Blue but the british have always interested me and I suppose it was started off by the Sheba advert - I will get a picture of Archie posted on here as soon as possible he is a british shorthair too but a blue colour point - cream blody with blue ears/tail and face he really is stunning!

Abbi

Tama
22-01-2004, 06:50 AM
Archie sounds like a fantastic little fella:!: I also adore Russian Blues :!: ... they seem to have a certain something about them... very elegant I've always thought! :!:

Really looking forward to seeing Archie :!:

Abbi
24-01-2004, 09:14 PM
Hi Tina

Can't seem to post my pics on here they are all too big! My other half is trying to a way around it - all too technical for me!

Russian Blues are lovely but I prefer fatter looking cats they are very siamese looking.

What breed do you think you may go for?

Abbi

Tama
24-01-2004, 11:40 PM
What breed do you think you may go for?

I really am spoilt for choice :!:

I love the Singapuras, although I must admit they are not very photogenic and must most definately be seen in the flesh to appreciate their beauty :!:

I'm not going to rush into it though as researching them all is quite enjoyable :D

Azz, help Abi out with those pictures please! :lol:

Abbi
24-01-2004, 11:44 PM
Tina, I have not heard of that breed before where can I see a picture of them?

I am sure that my other half will sort out pic tomorrow, I tried to send some today to my friend in Australia and I could only send one through my hotmail account that is how big they are!!!

Abbi