PDA

View Full Version : Monday again!!

pamela81
01-11-2021, 06:23 PM
Good evening everyone, Monday again but at least my working day is now over!!

Goodness Dinky what a time of it you having!!

How is Dickens doing on his antibiotics? Harris used to get cystitis caused by stress its horrible to see them so distressed. I do hope the new biscuits help him. I do hope the osteoarthritis course helps you as well Dinky! I cant imagine how sore your knees must be but at least you have a reason now that can be helped.

That's not good about the covid cases, hopefully they don't get any worse. Please keep you and Janna safe.

I am sure you will make the right choice about Ruby, you will know yourself she would be ok with your cats or could be trained to be ok with them

Shelley, how did you enjoy your time at the caravan? I hope you had a lovely time :)

I have finally picked my car up after another delay. It is really nice to drive, glad i wnt for it. I also had an interview at work today for a role a step up from what i am but in a different team doing different, more interesting tasks. Will find out next week how it went!! I really dont like the bit inbetween the interview and finding out, i have no patience lol!!!

Enjoy your evening everyone, i am away to put the oven on in preparation of hubby coming home :)