PDA

View Full Version : Friday

Shelley123
06-03-2015, 06:43 PM
afternoon all, hope everyone is well and happy.
evening all, i went to prepare tea without posting.
Been to work this morning and been decorating the classrooms for Conductive education awareness week next week.
took the dogs a nice walk in the sunshine and then packed the car ready for the doll fair tomorrow.

angieh
06-03-2015, 08:55 PM
Hi Shelley ...... good luck for the fair, hope all goes well and you sell/buy (!!!) all you would like. Have a great time.

Hi everyone - hope anyone who is looking in is well. Cuddles and ear rubs to all FFs.

dinky
06-03-2015, 11:26 PM
Hullo Shelley and angieh, and anyone else who may be along. It's Saturday morning here in NZ and a bit coolish after the lovely warm weather we have been having. Hope you enjoy the doll fair Shelley. I have just purchased a wee premmie baby made from silicon. She is a birthday gift for my youngest daughter and is absolutely beautiful. Feels just like a real baby. Angieh, hope life is going great for you too. Have to go tidy up the house today as EQC are FINALLY coming back on Wednesday. Nick, the engineer who is coming ,has been once before and is most unpleasant. He tells me he hates cats !I will have to make sure my babies mind their P's and Q's.

Have a great day everyone.