PDA

View Full Version : sunday

Shelley123
22-02-2015, 07:21 PM
evening all, has everyone been bust today.
We have had a nice day, done a couple of dog walks and then we went to buy a tv from argos. It's a smart tv and dvd combined. Now i'm learning all about netflix, also learning about spotify on my laptop.
Had a visit from my parents today, Malaika and Kwame have to go in the bedroom as they dont get on with their dog.
Rueben had a whale of a time playing with all their toys,lol.

pamela81
22-02-2015, 07:47 PM
Evening shelley and those to follow
Netflix and Spotify are great!! I have both of them. That's a shame the dogs don't get on. :(

I had organised a springer rescue Scotland walk today for central area. We had about 10 dogs there today. Couple of which were previous srs foster dogs whom have been adopted. Our dog walker was there with her sprockers, a volunteer with her lab and another volunteer with her 3. All dogs really well behaved. Lots of photos were taken too.

Shelley123
22-02-2015, 08:13 PM
your dog walk sounds great Pamela

pamela81
22-02-2015, 08:35 PM
I've uploaded pics on a popular social media site :)

angieh
22-02-2015, 11:37 PM
Glad you've had a good day folks ...... I'll be looking at your photos tomorrow Pamela!

Weather was horrid today - OH went to Rally-O training with Dora and I stayed at home in the warm and dry with Monty and the cats. Thinking about a new calligraphy project, nothing certain yet. It's going to have a Roman theme I think.

OH is about to send off his registration for a Rally Obedience competition at the end of March (Mothers' Day I think) maybe he won't have too much competition on the day? He said Dora was good at training today. She won the little agility competition - two short rounds in 13 seconds and she won a prize, which I expect was edible!!!