PDA

View Full Version : Soggy Friday

cats' staff
13-02-2015, 10:48 AM
Morning all, looks like we are in for a soggy few days! It is supposed to have warmed up a bit but you could have fooled me (and the cats).
Sorry to hear about the job Pamela- did you get useful feedback? I'm plodding on here bidding for work, I keep getting close but found out that I appear to be too 'strategic' so am changing the emphasis on my CV for some roles to show the hands on stuff I've done. The problem is that so many people in my sort of work have been made redundant that there are a lot of us trying freelance work. When museums etc. get into financial trouble education services are seen as a luxury.
Hope all are well- chin tickles to all cats.

angieh
13-02-2015, 02:46 PM
Afternoon CS - nasty weather here too, blowing a hoolie and raining. OH has already lit the fire. He kindly took me over to Havant to Hobbycraft this morning to get a few needfulls but has come home saying he feels shivery and not very well so I expect another bout of man flu is coming. It's sad when someone who's never had illness in his life suddenly seems to be falling apart - this will be his 2nd cold this winter + bad hip and knee. As I have been creaky most of my life I consider it to be normal for me.

Sorry about the job Pamela. I'd hate to be in the job market again ... it must be so hard to find a job that you actually want to do and then to land it. I don't envy you or CS in the least.

Keep warm and dry folks. Cuddles to all FFs from me please!