PDA

View Full Version : Moggy Monday

fecto's mum
02-02-2015, 03:08 PM
Thought I'd start today's thread but no idea what to put. I called it Moggy because I seem to be surrounded by cats at the moment. They have all had treats, twice. Perhaps they are all angling for more.

Not much doing today, could do with a visit to our local charity shop to get some more books and take some for them to sell. Reading a David Baldacci at the mo. can't put it down.

Just finished a 16/51 card for a friend who is 16 years sober and 51 on the same day. We will have birthday cake at the meeting on Wednesday.

Huggins, Inky and Barnes are all upstairs. Fecto and Swirl are washing furiously and Big Fooze is fast asleep. I think they've given up on the treats.

Keep warm people and hope all furries are safe and well

angieh
02-02-2015, 04:19 PM
Afternoon FM - it's been bright and cold here but clouding over now. Wish it had been as still yesterday as it is today - we went down to West Wittering for a doggy beach walk and although OH and the dogs went, I stayed in the car because the icy wind was too strong for me and I couldn't breathe. Managed to go to the pub afterwards though for lunch, which was grand.

Still working on my exhibition piece. Deadline is 19th Feb so really have to get my ideas sorted - probably on Thursday at calligraphy class.

You've got lucky cats, FM .... Kizzy rarely gets a treat because she doesn't like many things. She's the sort of girl who sometimes likes a few Dreamies and at other times just turns up her little nose. Pip of course, likes Dreamies at any time but is getting a bit portly and so I've stopped giving them to him. He occasionally gets a dog treat dropped out of a pocket! All animals are fast asleep indoors in the warm atm.

Stay warm folks!

Shelley123
02-02-2015, 05:05 PM
afternoon FM, Angie and anyone else.
Dad's birthday bash went well, he liked the cake and picture timeline i made him and everyone had a good time.
I've been a bit scared the past few days as i got an abcess on my gum and i'm paranoid about my teeth and the dentist, however i bit the bullet as it were and went today. I'd got something trapped in my gum so he have it a clean around the tooth and some ab's, i feel worn out with the stress of it.
Angie you have your priorities right making sure you got to the pub for your meal, good for you, sorry you couldn't make the walk.
Fm, sounds like you are enjoying that book, isn't reading great.