PDA

View Full Version : Snowy Saturday

angieh
31-01-2015, 02:07 PM
Afternoon folks. Even we had a bit of snow to wake up to this morning, not much only a sprinkling. Poor village lad was disappointed and had got his sledge out, but there really wasn't enough snow. Feels chilly though!

Sorry I didn't get back on yesterday .... got overtaken by other things, such as going out for lunch with a couple of folk I used to work with. So my day went well and I hope everyone else's day did too.

My OH's brother came over this morning - he is a great hit with Dora and Monty who both love him and luckily he loves them too even Dora's ear licking went down well!!!!

A squirrel is getting black sunflower seeds out of a so-called squirrel proof feeder atm.

Scriptorium this afternoon I think. Have a good day folks!

pamela81
31-01-2015, 02:32 PM
afternoon angie and those to follow.

Pity you didnt get more snow. I do like the snow. Glad OHs brother is a hit with Monty and Dora, always a relief if they take to someone.

We are not long back from Aviemore, the first half of the journey was rather hairy at points as it was snowing and could hardly see in front of us and roads were covering over. Home now, been shopping and just waiting for a phone call for us to go and get Barney as the dog walke was just going out a walk when we text to say we would go get him and she asked us to wait!!

Cat are happy now we are home, Skye was in a huff for a while though!!

Hope furbabies are cozy and warm at home. Chin tickles for them xx

angieh
31-01-2015, 06:16 PM
Glad you are home safely Pamela .... nice that your dog walker has taken Barney out, so no need for you to go! Sounds as if they get on well! No more snow here.