PDA

View Full Version : chilly Wednesday

pamela81
21-01-2015, 09:22 AM
Morning everyone.

Chilly start here today. Icy snow is still hanging about too. Wrapped up warm for work today. Even have the thermals on under my work clothes as our office is freezing and no one seems to be able to fix it. It's 14degrees with a draft coming in the sealed window I air beside!!

Off shopping for food after work then home to heat up :)

Have a great day everyone :)

dinky
21-01-2015, 09:49 AM
God morning Pamela and all to follow. It's Wednesday evening here and a bit chilly as well, although not as bad as you are experiencing Pamela. I'm home from work and have just enjoyed a fish pie for tea with some battered mushrooms on the side. Sorry about your icy office Pamela. It must be very difficult to work under those conditions.

Hope everyone has a good day and stays warm.

angieh
21-01-2015, 11:02 AM
Morning Pamela, evening dinky! Very grey and overcast here but no frost this morning, just raining and looks like there's plenty more up there. I think this was going to be snow but it's warmer than forecast.

Monty looked so tidy after his grooming yesterday but I bet he will be a muddy little boy when he gets home after his walk. He generally comes in with a sort of tide mark around him but he will be easy to get clean. We've changed his grooming from 12 to 10 weeks, seems harsh during the cold weather but he does have a coat but won't wear it, silly boy.

Pamela, sounds bad sitting in your office. Surely there must be regulations about office temperature??? Good thinking re the thermals, wonderful things they are!

Have a good day folks, stay safe, warm and dry if possible. Hope all FFs are enjoying the snow if you have any!

fecto's mum
22-01-2015, 12:11 AM
Had snow here but it hasn't stayed. Went through a blizzard to get to a meeting. Thought not many would make it but there were 14 of us. Went to see the 3rd Hobbit film, not very good though. We didn't realise it was the 3rd one, no wonder I didn't recognise it from the book.

Your office sounds awful Pamela. Can you seal the window? I hate being cold, must be dreadful to have to sit in the cold to work.