PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Daily

pamela81
10-01-2015, 11:55 AM
Morning everyone, hope you are all having a good day and all furbabies are nice and warm at home.

Its snowing on and off here but not enough to lie yet. Heading out for my neices birthday lunch as she is 11 today, cant believe where the time has has gone!

Chin tickles to catsey pets :)

angieh
10-01-2015, 12:37 PM
Morning Pamela - glad to see your post as from the News it seems that lots of folk in Scotland have no power due to the effects of the high winds. Keep safe!

High winds here and squally showers but OH managed to get out and back with the dogs OK although he said walking against the wind was difficult in places. He only got wet when he got home and was trying to wash the dogs muddy bits off and it started to rain.

Sounds as if it may drop colder after this front has gone through. Plants are very confused, I've seen posts on "another site" of daffodils and snowdrops in flower. Our snowdrops are above the soil but only just but we have Forsythia coming out. Saw loads of Hazel catkins yesterday.

Happy Birthday to your niece, Pamela!

Have a good Saturday everyone.

cats' staff
10-01-2015, 12:39 PM
Hi Pamela, I hope your niece has a lovely birthday. I can't believe that my nieces and nephew now range in age from 16-21!

It is a bit blowy here today and the cats had a quick look outside and decided today was a snooze day. The sun is out now but it was pelting down earlier- it sounded like buckets of water were being thrown at the windows.

Not much planned for the day- off to pick up the shopping soon (I love click and collect!) and maybe a bimble round the sales later if the weather holds up.

Shelley123
10-01-2015, 08:20 PM
evening all.
Cold, rainy and windy here.
Been out twice with the dogs, both were quite difficult and pulling a lot on the leads today.
Listed some dolls and teddies on ebay and that's about it folks.
Pamela, hope your nieces party went well