PDA

View Full Version : 2015

Shelley123
01-01-2015, 01:30 PM
Well here we are, first daily of 2015.
Hope everyone is well and happy on this new years day.
It's wild and windy here, lots of white horses on the sea.
Last nights get together on the site was good, we met our new neighbours who live in Spain, they have two dogs and a cat who travel with them. One dog has an Italian passport, one, English and the cat Spanish. Today we are having a small buffet with my cousin and partner.

angieh
01-01-2015, 02:10 PM
Happy New Year Shelley ......... weather-wise a gloomy start to 2015 here and it will get dark quickly. We are having roast duck for our celebration later with the usual trimmings. And finishing off the wine ..........

Kizzy, Pip, Monty and Dora send HAPPY NEW YEAR wishes to all Catseyers!

cats' staff
01-01-2015, 04:51 PM
Wet, wild and windy here- the cat door is blowing open so will be locked early tonight!
Happy New year- the get together sounds great Shelley. Enjoy the wine Angie.

fecto's mum
01-01-2015, 06:45 PM
Just come back from taking the dogs out. Very wild and windy. Would love to live by the sea. Hope everyone is safe and warm. We are surrounded by sleeping cats at the moment, best place to be.

pamela81
01-01-2015, 08:28 PM
Happy new year everyone.

Hoep you all have a fantastic 2015 :)

Mine has gotten off to a great start with a trip to glencoe (too wet for photos though) and a lovely dinner with my folks and stevens folks and a fantastic behaved Barney :)

dinky
01-01-2015, 11:43 PM
Happy New Year everybody. It sounds as if a good day was had by all, despite the weather. It was very hot here, around 30 º and my air conditioner isn't working well. It probably needs a good clean out.The cats and Willow spent the day stretched out on the floor, all sharing Willow's cool mat that I'd had in the freezer overnight.I'm going to buy a couple of smaller mats for the cats as the very hot weather is going to continue through to February.

Let's hope that 2015 is a great year for us all and the world becomes a more peaceful place.