PDA

View Full Version : quiz

pamela81
07-12-2014, 08:53 PM
Been thinking tonight. With the winter nights coming in, more members will perhaps be more likely to be at home so might be a good time to get the quiz up and running?

angieh
07-12-2014, 09:00 PM
I vote Yes!

Shelley123
08-12-2014, 09:05 PM
me too, i think we lost something when the quiz went

pamela81
08-12-2014, 10:12 PM
Thanks for the response angie and shelley. Looking at the amount of members who have been on the forum but not replied to this, I don't think it's going to be possible to get it back up and running on the forum unless others support it :(

yola
09-12-2014, 12:28 PM
I'd love to, but in reality I only really have time to pop in very sporadically so probably best not to rely on my vote. I do hope you get more takers ...

fecto's mum
09-12-2014, 10:06 PM
Would participate if I can remember. The reason I have only just replied is that I don't normally scroll down to the bottom of the page!!

pamela81
14-12-2014, 09:20 PM
no quiz tonight unfortunately :( not enough interest for it :(

Yulecat
17-12-2014, 01:19 AM
What's this quiz about?

Shelley123
18-12-2014, 04:06 PM
What's this quiz about?

Hi,
in the past we have held a general knowledge quiz on a particular evening at a certain time.
The quiz thread was fun and a good way of getting to know people on the forum.
However numbers dwindled so badly that we were unable to continue.
If we did get enough interest the quiz would be restarted.

Velvet
19-12-2014, 10:34 AM
I just never remember.

What about a follow on quizz - someone says a name like Anne & next person chooses a name from last letter in Anne such as Edward

Or word association - someone starts off with a word like - Drum, next person would put eg - Music then next person could put - Concert & so on. I think we used to have those too & they were fun you could drop in as & when & add to it

Yulecat
19-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Hi,
in the past we have held a general knowledge quiz on a particular evening at a certain time.
The quiz thread was fun and a good way of getting to know people on the forum.
However numbers dwindled so badly that we were unable to continue.
If we did get enough interest the quiz would be restarted.

Sounds like fun! The only thing I'm worried about is the time zone. :)

Shelley123
19-12-2014, 06:38 PM
I just never remember.

What about a follow on quizz - someone says a name like Anne & next person chooses a name from last letter in Anne such as Edward

Or word association - someone starts off with a word like - Drum, next person would put eg - Music then next person could put - Concert & so on. I think we used to have those too & they were fun you could drop in as & when & add to it

good idea Helen, why don't you start one off, i will join in for sure.
They are fun and a good way of livening things up a bit