PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween

pamela81
31-10-2014, 08:31 AM
Morning everyone. Its that spooky time of year again!!

Quite mild here today according to OH I haven't ventured out yet. First day of my time off. Not back until 10th November. OH finishes up today too. Just doing things at home and moving rooms about and maybe a couple of day trips :)

Hope everyone has a good day and pets aren't spooked by costumes and stay nice and safe

angieh
31-10-2014, 11:28 AM
Happy Halloween Pamela and everyone else. Keep safe and keep your pets safe too - there were a few early fireworks here last night. Monty had his usual panic but I gave him some Valerian drops and he stopped trembling quite quickly and also he stayed with me, albeit hiding under the study desk instead of running away .... so I am hopeful that the drops will help him. He's also been having Skullcap (very appropriate) and Valerian tablets too, just 1 a day for about a week now.

Enjoy your break Pamela .... where are you planning to go on your days out?

Have a good day folks.

Shelley123
31-10-2014, 01:15 PM
afternoon Pamela, Angie and all to follow.
Hope you and your partner have a wonderful time off work and that Barney's nose is getting better.
Angie, hope poor Monty doesn't get too frightened.
We had an enjoyable evening out in the pub with my cousin and partner, we were planning not to go in tonight for the closing of the pub as i don't like goodbyes, however the landlord has asked us to go in so we will probably just go for a couple.
Been out on the beach this morning, Malaika's feet finaly seem to be improving, she only needed one boot today.Still washing her paws after the beach and applying anti bac cream as well as the hepar sulf tablets.