PDA

View Full Version : sunflower sunday

Shelley123
12-10-2014, 02:24 PM
afternoon everyone from sunny scotland.
Hope everyone is ok not been on here for a couple of days.
Nette hope you are feeling a bit better or even a lot better.
Having a lovely time at the van although still got probs with Malaikas feet. The beach is making the problem flare up again but she loves it so much, i'm trying washing her feet when we get back.
Been sat out reading on the decking this afternoon, totaly unexpected.
Anyone heard from kazz, she doesn't seem to have posted for a while, hope everything ok.

angieh
12-10-2014, 04:33 PM
Hi Shelley - glad you are enjoying being outdoors, it's bucketing down here! I hope that washing Malaika's feet will help, I would think it would, fingers crossed.

I've also been wondering about Kazz and hope all is OK with her, maybe she's just busy with the pup.

My OH is cooking roast chicken for supper, bit of a treat .... can't smell anything yet!

PP - yes, hope you are feeling better? How are the new girls???

Yulecat
12-10-2014, 05:28 PM
I don't feel a full 100% today. But this weekend has been super lazy. :)

pamela81
12-10-2014, 05:36 PM
Evening everyone :)

Shelley, you up at the caravan? Glad the weather is nice for you :)
Angie, enjoy your chicken roast :)
Yulecat, sorry to hear you arent feeling well, hope you are better soon.

My cold is alot better, still not 100% yet but will need to go to work tomorrow as i was off thursday and friday. Its been bright here today too, out on barneys walk this morning, went to the golf range and then visiting a neighbour who recently moved. Also looking at horse riding lessons as i havent yet got my birthday present from OH yet as i wasnt well on my birthday. Went riding a couple times as a teenager and loved it and would love to try it again

cats' staff
12-10-2014, 09:19 PM
Hello all, I'm not sure where the weekend went! Choir yesterday, domestic stuff and a run today- I'm putting in the miles outside while I still can- much better than a treadmill!

Hope you enjoyed your roast Angie- we did stew today , OH beef and me fish. It will do for tomorrow too which is good as I have my photo course and it's nice to ave something ready.

I'm glad you are feeling better Pamela and hope you are too Yulecat. The caravan sounds great Shelley- enjoy!

Yes, come back Kazz- we miss you.