PDA

View Full Version : Fuschia Friday

angieh
10-10-2014, 03:03 PM
Afternoon all. Not a bad morning, a few light showers but clouding over now and the wind is starting to pick up.

Not much to report, laundry etc. happening here. I have had a reply from the T-Touch practitioner regarding Monty, so now I've sent her my phone number and hopefully she will be in touch. Better her phone me as she's bound to be busy busy most of the time. It seems that someone else we know has been to consult her with their lurcher X so that's good to know.

Enjoy your Friday folks. Hope all Catsey cats and other furry creatures are well today and that poorly folk are on the mend.

pamela81
10-10-2014, 06:32 PM
Evening angie and those to follow.

What is T touch angie? Glad you got your washing organised :)

I didnt go to work again today, didnt feel great this morning but feeling better tonight so will be ready for work on monday!! Quiet night, going to get a chinese take away and sit with a movie tonight and not do much else!! Getting my hair cut tomorrow so looking forward to that :)

fecto's mum
10-10-2014, 06:54 PM
Hope T touch works Angie, I've heard of it but not sure what it is.

Chinese and movie sounds good Pamela.

Went ti friends Graduation today, MA in music. Gorgeous Italian lunch afterwards. Canneloni and the best homemade strawberry cheesecake for pud. Yum

Quite tired now. Had to be at the Bridgewater in Manchester for about 9.30 but it was a great day. Got covered in cats and dogs when I got home! Have a good rest of the day peeps, snudges to all furries.