PDA

View Full Version : red rose sunday

pamela81
05-10-2014, 10:36 AM
Good morning everyone

Its been bright this morning whe we were out for barneys walk, 5miles with lots of training opportunities!! He did great!

OH is going to the golf driving range and im going to make liver cake for barneys training tomorrow whilst he is out as he cant stand the smell of it!!

Got housework to do too then just relaxing later!! had a busy weekend!

Hope everyone is having a lovely sunday :)

dinky
05-10-2014, 11:12 AM
Good morning Pamela and all to follow.It's been a sunny Sunday here but tonight is much cooler and it's meant to rain and hail tomorrow, just when I have to bus to work.Snodgrass has been a bit off colour all morning but has finally brought up a huge fur ball, and seems much better now.I will have to switch him onto a RC Hairball biscuit as he suffers from hairballs a lot.Miracle has spent the afternoon in the front garden on a harness(with me beside her).. I bought her a soft fabric one that is like a jacket and she has accepted it more readily than the leather one.She is still desperate to get out and so I'm hoping that if she goes walkies on a harness for a while each day, and goes into her compound, this may be enough for her. I hate seeing her so unhappy.

Pamela, those liver treats for Barney sound great. Are they hard to make? I do hope you find some time to relax after your housework.

Hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday doing what they enjoy. I'm off to bed now.

angieh
05-10-2014, 01:04 PM
Morning Pamela and Evening Dinky! A superb day here, blue sky and warm in the sun but cold enough out of it. -2 last night, so I must rescue my glasshouse plants, just a couple of scented geraniums and some herbs to bring indoors.

OH is also golfing today - he's playing in his first "proper" competition so I hope he does reasonably and comes home happy.

Have a good day peeps.