PDA

View Full Version : Salix Saturday

cats' staff
04-10-2014, 12:46 PM
Hello all- its is suddenly Autumn! Mind you- we were warned so I did loads of laundry yesterday and got to dry outside.

I'm taking a beginners photo course and was hoping to get out and find something interesting for my assignment but think I will concentrate on photographing 'domestic' things today.

OH has the 'flu' (minor cold) and I am cheerfully ignoring the sighs and providing lemsips- I'm not great at sympathy but I try!

pamela81
04-10-2014, 01:18 PM
Hi cs and those to follow.

Hope you find something interesting to photograph. Photography is something that I love doing. Starting to look at new cameras. Hope your OH is feeling better.

We had a trip to the vet for Harris boosters then pets at home for some treats for all of them. Going out for a late lunch for my nephews 13th birthday!

Hope everyone has a lovely day

angieh
04-10-2014, 01:57 PM
Afternoon CS and Pamela ....... yes, autumn is here too, grey and rainy and sadly the jeans I hung out yesterday are still wet and probably are destined for the tumble dryer! OH's car went capput this morning, nothing working at all so he had to take the dogs over the local field for their run and then come back and disconnect the battery .... long and short, it's got a new battery and seems OK now. We've spent rather a lot of money on the two cars over the last month.

Both have had our flu jabs and OH was told to get his blood pressure taken (after all the problem with the car + necessary cursing and swearing) and blow me down, his blood pressure is fine - it's probably mine that gets raised due to his stressing!!!

HAPPY WORLD ANIMAL DAY to everyone from me, Kizzy, Pip, Monty and Dora - hope everyone and their furry friends have a great day.