PDA

View Full Version : Tansy Thursday

angieh
25-09-2014, 02:39 PM
Was holding off, hoping someone else would start the daily thread .............................

Quite chilly again today here. We've had our log burner lit the last couple of evenings and very welcome it was too. I expect my OH will light it for me this evening before he goes out to a golf drop-in session.

I've harvested most of my tomatoes this morning and have got a surprising number even though they aren't the best flavour. Think that as they were a second attempt perhaps they didn't get the right conditions to develop sugars at the right time, only guessing. We will make something with them but I think we will buy some nicer ones for the chilli jam - OH was given a jar last year and it was so special we wanted to try it this year. Lovely clarity of colour and layers of flavour. Not sure ours will be as nice!

Hope you are feeling a bit better Shelley? And hope others are all OK too. Have a good day.

Shelley123
25-09-2014, 03:39 PM
afternoon Angie and anyone else.
Still feeling very rough but feel a wimp as i know it's just a cold. I've stayed off work to try and prevent spreading it around particularly as some of the children are vunerable. I feel not to bad until i try to do something.
Chilli jam sounds very interesting Angie.

pamela81
25-09-2014, 05:08 PM
Evening angie and shelley.

Angie, hope your chilli jam works out :)
Shelley, sorry to hear you are poorly hope your better soon.

I'm still in training this week and finding it hard. Also went yo the owners training session on monday night. Was really good. They were talking about clicker training and making sure we knew when to click to mark behaviours. First session with barney on monday!!

Shelley123
25-09-2014, 06:28 PM
the clicker training sounds good Pamela

fecto's mum
25-09-2014, 06:39 PM
I know how you feel Shelley. Had a cold recently and could just about get off the sofa.

Chilli jam sounds very adventurous Angie.

Hope the clicker training goes well Pamela.

Tess is getting used to other dogs bouncing round. We met Wilson, Fagin's best friend, today. When he's not play fighting with Fagin he's a lovely steady dog so it was good for Tess to be off the lead with him. She loves following Scout, who has quite grown up these last few days. I thinks she's quite pleased not to be the baby of the house and to have a little apprentice. Tess follows her everywhere.

Yuk weather today, got wet out with the dogs. It's ok though, Tess dried herself on OH's chair.