PDA

View Full Version : Weetabix Wednesday

cats' staff
27-08-2014, 07:42 AM
Morning all, it's a bright one here. I have my niece coming to stay so am about to do a final hoover as she has a cat allergy. I then need to transform my office into a bedroom for her- I hope the fold down bed still fits. We are off to see the Globe on Tour perform Much Ado About Nothing tonight- it's an outdoor performance so fingers crossed the rain holds off!

PoshPuss
27-08-2014, 09:31 AM
Hi CS, looks like we've been doing the same thing! My friend Su from Plymouth is coming up to us for a few days too. So, the back room has had a quick hoover and the sofa bed made up :D.
How lovely to see Shakespeare outdoors, should be very atmospheric, even in the rain! :lol:

Don't have any plans for outings here, will see how things go, Su used to live here so knows the area well and can drive around easily. I'm doing another 2 hours at Barnardo's tomorrow as it's a busy holiday time for the permanent staff and they need cover.

Must dash, things to clean etc. xxx

Shelley123
27-08-2014, 09:34 AM
Morning CS , hope you enjoy the performance and that the weather stays dry.
Slow start for us today, we will probably stay on site.

Shelley123
27-08-2014, 09:38 AM
Morning Nette, hope you have a nice few days with your friend.

angieh
27-08-2014, 01:39 PM
Afternoon CS, PP and Shelley. Another gloomy day weather-wise here and looking like rain. Hope it holds off, everything is rather damp here just now. I'll put 50p in the stay-dry machine for Shakespeare this evening, CS!

Not much happening here today. OH is taking Monty Bogle to training later. He isn't going to agility though - in fact after next week, which is the end of the current 10 week "term" he won't be going back but is starting to try a new agility place from the beginning of September which is INDOORS, so will be better all round for the winter also it's on a Monday evening so won't clash with other dog training or Sunday organised walks. Hurray! Fingers crossed he and dogs will like the new arrangement.

Have a good day folks, whatever you are up to.

pamela81
27-08-2014, 06:43 PM
evening everyone,

Nt much happening here again today, shopping after work. been an interesting day taking phone calls as i have a really croaky voice which likes to squeak sometimes when im speaking to clients!!! Hoping its better by tomorrow!!