PDA

View Full Version : Moser Roth chocolate thursday

Shelley123
07-08-2014, 06:00 PM
evening all, the title is to let you know about the lovely chocolate i have discovered. It's a special aldi limited ed so not sure how long it will be around.
It's passion fruit panna cotta and consists of 5 individualy wrapped bars, scrumptious.
beautiful day weatherwise, couple of beach and lane walks, couldn't do the sea front today as there was a fisherman and i knew the dogs would make a nuisance of themselves,lol.
Off to Stranraer tomorrow on the bus with a friend.

cats' staff
07-08-2014, 07:56 PM
Hi Shelley, enjoy Stranraer tomorrow. OH spent a few seasons near there digging at a place called Dunragit.

I had my eyes tested today- new 'occupational' specs needed as the varifocals aren't great for long spells at the computer.

Hope all are well.

Shelley123
07-08-2014, 08:24 PM
ah yes CS we used to drive through Dunragit before the new bypass was built. We saw people digging, did they find anything ?

cats' staff
07-08-2014, 09:00 PM
There was lots, a Neolithic henge monument which covers two fields and a mound of the same period. Apparently there has been some digging ahead of a new road in the area recently which has also found Neolithic stuff.

PoshPuss
07-08-2014, 10:08 PM
Hi ladies, sorry I'm a late looker-inner :)

Took Pandora for a vet visit today, worried about some rough scabby patches on her neck. The vet gave her shots of antibiotic and anti-inflammatory, I'm continuing oral meds for a week then review. I took her collar off as a precaution, but I don't think that was the cause.

Is your OH an archaeologist CS? I love watching Time Team, so does Ceri. Great programme.

Catch up with you tomorrow, it's all go ;)

Kazz
07-08-2014, 10:49 PM
Evening all.

Sorry for my absence but been feeling a little overwhelmed by everything........not sure if it is the stroke or the worry of another happening. Or a bit of both.
Oh by the way I have a Betta fish (Siamese fighting fish) and he is called Zorba, long story but he was found in a vase/bowl something and brought home and one week later lived in an old fry/isolation tank I have and will be moving to a larger one this weekend.