PDA

View Full Version : Marvellous Easter Monday

fecto's mum
21-04-2014, 02:00 PM
I am so pleased with myself, I look like a cat in a cream factory! After numerous attempts and lots of help from lots of people I have managed to post photos of the cats. :pom :pom :pom :pom. I hate not being technically up to speed, find it very frustrating and normally would give up but I love my cats and I wanted to show them off so I persevered. Anyway, it's a nice day here, washer is on again, beeping as I type. The North Face of the Ironing is looming again so I will make a start on that later. Have a lovely day all.:lol:

PoshPuss
21-04-2014, 03:21 PM
It's fab here too, not what was given in the forecast yesterday, but very much appreciated.

We went for a walk around Caerphilly castle today, when I say around, I mean around the perimeter and it's a long walk. About a mile, which did us both good :)

I have the same ironing mound to face as you FM, I'll crack on with that later. Glad to see your lovely cats too, they are beauties :)

Have a good day off if you are having one, see you later x

angieh
21-04-2014, 04:10 PM
Afternoon FM and PP - it was nice weather-wise earlier but is clouding over and getting chilly now.

Have had my techy chap sorting out our computer and broadband today ..... we will hopefully be getting quicker fibreoptic bb in the near future, with any luck and a following wind. Not even stable 1 meg here yet.

Yes, enjoy your b/hol today folks, if you are off - I'm getting up steam as it looks like I may be v. busy with transcription for the next couple of weeks, still, need the dosh!

Shelley123
21-04-2014, 05:00 PM
afternoon all.
Brilliant sunny day here, bit too windy to sit on the decking reading but lovely to walk on the beach. I am so going to miss it when we go home :(
Last night we went to the local for a pop quiz, it was very difficult, our team of four came third out of five.

cats' staff
21-04-2014, 08:32 PM
Hi all, we also had a better day than expected so went for a stroll around Cambridge and did a bit more in the garden.