PDA

View Full Version : Friday

pamela81
27-12-2013, 08:23 AM
Morning everyone. Hope you all had a lovely a day yesterday. Im back to work today 9-5 so going to be a long day. Looking forward to sharing what I got for Christmas though with my colleagues :)

hope you all have good day :)

Kazz
27-12-2013, 09:54 AM
Morning and windy here. I am off out shortly back later have a good day all.

angieh
27-12-2013, 12:38 PM
Morning Pamela, Kazz and those to pop along later. Bit of a windy day here too and overcast.

My back is playing up and my lovely OH has made me a hot water bottle. All furry friends well.

Have a good day all.

PoshPuss
27-12-2013, 01:31 PM
Good morning folks! Missed you yesterday but that was just because I gave myself a day off the laptop. Didn't do a lot most goggle box watching and eating. Had a lovely afternoon nap while the guys watched rugby. More telly in the night. Loved Death comes to Pemberley but as I've read the book I'm a bit perplexed by the running order, it's a good story though. Matthew Rhys is a brooding Darcy and I think Anna Maxwell Martin is a great choice for Lizzie. Shame they haven't brought the Bingleys back for the drama, they were in the book. Hey-ho.

Ceri's gone back to bed, his IBS has been a feature of this Christmas and he's not a happy bunny. I'm going to have a onesie day and read QI Book of the Dead I downloaded onto my Kindle.

Hope your back is better soon Angie. Give Bella a big reassuring hug from me Kazz. Lots of comments about inconsiderate firework use on the other social networks. Seems lots are in agreement that there should be a curfew on their use.

Kazz
27-12-2013, 09:11 PM
Morning Pamela, Kazz and those to pop along later. Bit of a windy day here too and overcast.

My back is playing up and my lovely OH has made me a hot water bottle. All furry friends well.

Have a good day all.

Ouch for your back.......hope it feels a little better now.

How did your homecheck go?

Kazz
27-12-2013, 09:13 PM
Good morning folks! Missed you yesterday but that was just because I gave myself a day off the laptop. Didn't do a lot most goggle box watching and eating. Had a lovely afternoon nap while the guys watched rugby. More telly in the night. Loved Death comes to Pemberley but as I've read the book I'm a bit perplexed by the running order, it's a good story though. Matthew Rhys is a brooding Darcy and I think Anna Maxwell Martin is a great choice for Lizzie. Shame they haven't brought the Bingleys back for the drama, they were in the book. Hey-ho.

Ceri's gone back to bed, his IBS has been a feature of this Christmas and he's not a happy bunny. I'm going to have a onesie day and read QI Book of the Dead I downloaded onto my Kindle.

Hope your back is better soon Angie. Give Bella a big reassuring hug from me Kazz. Lots of comments about inconsiderate firework use on the other social networks. Seems lots are in agreement that there should be a curfew on their use.

Sounds a brilliant way to spend the day reading and chilling I got the autobiography of David Jason for Christmas and intend on starting that.

Lots of people appear to be complaining about fireworks more than normal unless I am more sensitive about them since Bella.