PDA

View Full Version : not so sunny,Sunday

PoshPuss
22-09-2013, 10:41 AM
Good morning all,

Very grey but quite warm today, sent the cats outside because they've been squabbling since early. Must get some Feliway in again, they have been ok since Posh went but have some issues I think. Pearla wants to chase and play and Pandora sees it as a challenge.

Going to my parents for lunch then off to the Apple Festival, hope it stays dry. :)

Kazz
22-09-2013, 11:10 AM
Sounds like a lovely day PP....the apple festival sounds good. Wonder if they are basically just squabblers Oz and Cleo squabbled all their lives....from time to time.

Doing nothing here just resting my knee and peeling potatoes. Feeling trapped too.............

Kazz
22-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Roast pork and all the trimmings for lunch but may have a dish of MrS taste the difference Banoffee ice cream with a real banana too....hmmm yes

Kazz
22-09-2013, 01:03 PM
Totally bored................................

angieh
22-09-2013, 02:28 PM
You need to find a sit down hobby Kazz ....... family history???

Very gloomy here today. OH has taken Monty off for agility and poor Dora is again missing her lesson as she is very much still in season.

I expect it's warmer out and in. I have two fleeces on and am going off to make a hot drink in a mo. The calligraphy teacher has warned me that the hall they use is not very warm, so I'm looking at hand warmers online. Has anyone used one/recommendations???

Kazz, we could play I-Spy but I see you're not on the forum just now.

Give your Catsey cat a cuddle from me folks.

Elaine
22-09-2013, 03:18 PM
Afternoon all, it's a glorious day here today. Spent hours on the beach and dunes with Rayne, then washed the van, now home, rayne has a chew and I had a sandwich and a brew. Contemplating cutting the grass now, well I say grass but its mostly weeds.
PP, what's and apple festival? Hope you are enjoying it whatever it is. xxx
Kazz, sorry you are feeling trapped and bored but that knee needs to heal xxx
Angie, I'm not sure what to say but hope you are well xxx
Off to down load some pics before i do anything else.
Have a lovely day all.

alexgirl73
22-09-2013, 04:16 PM
Glorious day here. Hubby is out cutting our grass as I speak lol. Me, I'm trying hard not to fall asleep.

Kazz
22-09-2013, 04:23 PM
Well I have washed the dog and snapped some pictures of her in the garden and got some of the new fence just about to load them. Also planted some daff and tulip bulbs in the new raised bed.

Elaine your day sounds really good.
Alex yours sounds like what I am trying to escape from ;)
Angie never tried hand warmers although they may be good for Mom and Dad let me know how you get on.

pamela81
22-09-2013, 05:30 PM
Afternoon everyone.

PP, hope you get your girls settled.
Kazz, dinner sounds nice!!
Elaine, sounds like a nice morning spent walking with Rayne
Angie, i do hope dora gets to go to class again soon
Alexgirl, did you manage to stay awake?

We have had a busy day again today. Went and got Barney a coat for the wet weather, It also has a detachable fleece which we will probably not use. Also got him a harness. He pulls alot and when we pt it on him to try him at OH's mums garden, the difference was amazing!! Means i might not get pulled off my feet now!! Also bought him a big squeaky kong tennis ball and liver cookies which he loved when i was doing some recall and training at OHs mums as they were away and their dogs are in the kennel until tomorrow. Making the most of the free enclosed space!!

Relaxing tonight!!