PDA

View Full Version : midweek wednesday

pamela81
07-08-2013, 07:39 AM
Morning everyone. Angie, hope your ankle is better.

I'm just getting ready to go to work. Need to get a vet appointment for Harris as he is picking at his food again so want to get it seen to as soon as possible. Not much else happening. Got barneys collar changed and so far so good with this 1.

hope everyone has a good day :D

PoshPuss
07-08-2013, 07:59 AM
Good morning Pamela, another one up with the larks :lol: ah the perils of being owned by cats!

A fine start here but giving showers later, just housecleaning today so not much fun and excitement. Hope the vet visit goes well with Harris. Talking of collars, Pandora keeps losing them so I've given up now, it's very costly, the tag alone costs about £5 with engraving! :shock: All my girls are microchipped so I have that security but would like Pandy to wear a collar & bell to warn the wildlife. Maybe she's figured that out and that's why she's getting rid!

See you later x

Kazz
07-08-2013, 08:32 AM
Morning both and all those to follow.

Just browsing before bed. Nothing again but sleep happening here apart from my knee is really playing up.

Pamela - sorry to hear you need to have a vet visit with Harris hope it comes good. So the collar got changed without fuss then - good.

P.P I think I will take sleep over cleaning - ;) wildlife warning bells is I think is what she does not want. Oz used to constantly loose his collars on occasion he would actually bring them back weeks later I figured they still smelt of him and he had lost them on that "round way walk"

angieh
07-08-2013, 08:58 AM
Morning all! Overcast again here and windy this morning. Some kind neighbour has a bonfire, so all windows and doors are tightly closed just now. OH is out with the dogs. (Better than being away with the fairies!)

OH took Monty to his usual agility session last evening and was presented with a Clear Round rosette for his endeavours on Sunday (see sep thread). We'd said to ourselves that he deserved clear round recognition and it seems that the trainer had added things up wrong on the day .... his time (never quick) was 57.25. So proud of my boy!

Housework here too at least this morning and who knows this afternoon? Maybe Dr Who????

Have a good day folks.

Shelley123
07-08-2013, 10:59 AM
morning everyone, off to scotland very soon, my son and myself are hoping to stay until the begining of sept, Howard is back sooner.
Pamela, hope Harris gets sorted at the vets.