PDA

View Full Version : Monday's thread

tilly
22-07-2013, 01:41 PM
Hi
Sorry for the lack of a cool title. I couldn't think of one. Hope it is OK to post the daily thread there didn't seem to be one and I was online.
I know the didn't happen to day but I thought I would put it here anyway.
Yesterday evening Ziggy decided to come on my dog walk with me and made it all the way to the park and stayed with me until I chicken out and decided to come back home. She followed me all the way back to although it did take much longer as I didn't want her to get left behind so kept waiting for her. She had a great time but doesn't seem to car smart. She nearly got run over on the busier road. So I made surre it was clear and stood in the middle to stop traffice whilst she dashed across. She had a great time in the park but got spooked by some joggers. I would have turned back but Hovis was desperate for a walk and there is only one road which cars go down at 30 ish on. The rest of the way was an alley way and two very quite roads. So I got some lovely pics of her and the dogs in the park, as I will be making sure she doesn't come with me again by maaking sure she is in as I am not sure she would be safe with all the dogs and the road.

Anyway on to today. Kept Ziggy inside as I went for a dog walk at 9.44 ams with a lady at the end of my road. She has got a lovely yellow lab with hip problem called Willow who loves to run and play with Hovis and Ellen. We meet up twice a week so they dogs can have a run. They have a fantastic time charging around. We only go twice a week as we don't wan to stress Willow's hips to much. But she is only a puppy and enjoys her runs with Hovis. We don't go to far either just fro a short walk round the park.

Got back from the walk and had to give Hovis a bath as she had rolled in fox poo:smt078. She wasn't very impressed as she hates water and baths. But she had to have one anyway. She also got a good brush whilst I had hold of her as she is moulting loads at the moment. She loves to wiggle when she is being brushed so it is a job to make much progress but she was so fed up of being bathed that she stayed still for me.

After that I had to drop of my car for its MOT whilst is just at the bottom of my road so I walked back home and will pick it up later.

Might have to collect a prescription later and post some things but otherwise that is me for the day.

Hope everyone else is enjoying the weather I am now I have got a couple of fans to keep me cool.

Sally

Shelley123
22-07-2013, 07:13 PM
evening Sally, don't know where everyone else is,lol
i'd love to see some pictures of Ziggy and Hovis in the park.
Hope you managed to get the smell of the fox poo off Hovis, it's awful isn't it.
Worked some more in the garden today, it's looking good now. I have even tidied three shelves in our bombsite of a garage, i can keep all the gardening things together and easily accesible now.
Spent the afternoon sun bathing to make the most of the glorious weather.

Kazz
22-07-2013, 07:35 PM
HIya all.

Had a busy yet supposedly day off day.
Out at 6 with Bella
Dad to hospital at 9am for a check up on his eyes to find they meant to cancel - Consultant off sick -
Fought the traffic which was mega due to having the tunnels closed for 6 weeks.
Home put car seat cover in machine.
Bella out
Popped into PaH to get shampoo for "white" dogs and some dried kibble trying Arden Grange Lamb. She appears to like it.
Home took sister shopping - their car in use by BIL
Washing on the line
Then off to bank.
Home cleaned the window frames at the front.
Good clean of the car inside and out put seat covers back on. And applied T-Cut to the car around the door handles and petrol cap. And a slight scratch on the passenger door.
Took Bella out
Had dinner chicken kiev and chips with chilli jelly really nice.
On here for a minute or two

Then plan is
Off out again with Bella
Shower and laptop then bed.