PDA

View Full Version : Today is Tuesday

PoshPuss
16-07-2013, 08:09 AM
Hello & Good morning!

Sorry to hear that our Moli lost her beloved Leo yesterday :( when you've had a pet for 18+ years it must be an emptiness that can't be filled.

Welcome to Barney though, I'm sure Pamela will have lots of joy from her rescued spaniel.

All's quiet here today, apart from Ceri's snoring!:roll:
The sky is full of white heat haze, no blue sky yet. It's ver still outside, no cars or noise rom traffic, the schools haven't broken up yet but I guess lots are taking an early break.
Job for today, cleaning the fish tank, have three goldfish who make such a mess!

See you later!

Shelley123
16-07-2013, 12:34 PM
afternoon PP, hope you have sorted you're messy goldfish,lol.
Glorious sunshine here today, been so bust lately that i've not managed to find much time to visit the forum. I aim to catch up soon.
Whilst the weather is so nice i have been working on saturday as we had another float in another carnival. Also been to a lot of carboots.
yesterday we began work on the garden, giving it a total re vamp. When i get time i will start a thread as i am recording via photos what we are up to.

angieh
16-07-2013, 12:40 PM
Afternoon PP, Shelley and those to come along later.

Another rather warm day here! OH is out playing golf, I've had a grocery delivery and done some general clearing up. Dogs are stretched out, Monty in the sitting room on his side on the carpet and Dora similarly on our bed! Cats are both out. I saw that Kizzy had some sort of rodent this morning, vole or mouse there is nothing left, she always eats her kill. At least I know she's eaten today (poor wee thing).

Dog training this evening for Dora and I, hot agility run for OH and Monty.

PP, hope those messy fishes are clean and swimming merrily in their cleaned tank. Shelley I look forward to learning about your garden revamp.

Thinking of Moli today.

Have a good day folks, stay cool.