PDA

View Full Version : Magnificent Monday

PoshPuss
08-07-2013, 09:30 AM
Well it's all happy and glorious as far as the weather and weekend sport was concerned. The heatwave is set to continue :cool: and what about Andy Murray :D soon to be Sir Andy I expect. Got to admit it, a straight sets win against the world number one, would never have bet on that one!

Pearla is on top fly killing form today and the windowsill is littered with corpses, Pandora was feeling a bit left out so brought me in a slug! Posh, who is above all that sort of thing, has picked the cool worktop to sleep on and wakes up and cries for cat milk and goes back to her dreams, nice life- :roll:

Taking Ceri and my niece for a walk around the park later, have a great day and try and grab some VitaminD if ya can xxx

pamela81
08-07-2013, 01:17 PM
Good morning posh :-D hope you enjoy your walk. Its glorious weather here. Also got fantastic new about Harris. He was at the vet today and had brilliant feedback from the vet. I will update his thread when I get home :-)

angieh
08-07-2013, 01:19 PM
Afternoon PP - another lovely day, but more windy today, perfect drying day. I daren't mention Andy in this house, OH goes into a paddy. But I think it's grand that we all have something nice to celebrate. At least OH is pleased about The Lions. Ah well, and The Ashes starts on Wednesday. What chance of a hat-trick????

Dogs and cats all dozing peacefully. I am going to try sewing this afternoon.

Good to hear you have a feline fly swat in your house PP. Pip seems to have given up with fly killing but Dora is ace. Sadly though she leaves dog nose graffiti all over the window while doing it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a good day everyone!

(Hi Pamela ...... good news about Harris? I look forward to reading his updated thread.)