PDA

View Full Version : Happy Saturday!!!

pamela81
06-07-2013, 08:59 AM
Morning everyone, its happy saturday because we got good news from the vet!! Ive updated the thread. We had a restless night last night worrying about Harris as you can imagine. Skye was pining for Harris last night and wouldnt leave my side except to do a search of the house for him and when she couldnt find him, she was meowing. Its amazing the bond they have now. A year ago they were constantly fighting but now they do actually give kisses and groom each other.

angieh
06-07-2013, 11:32 AM
Hi Pamela ........ good news about Harris.

Well, it's a bit steamy here, but also overcast and yesterday's nice blue sky and sunshine hasn't happened for us yet, hopefully it will clear through later.

When the dogs get back from their walk and have been washed off (still finding mud holes and pretending to be related to hippos), they have a few treats and then they tend to go bananas for a while before giving in and finally crashing out. Dora has decided our bed is the place for her - she's decided that our "not on the bed rule" can be continually broken. Not daft, is she? Monty moves around the sitting room, testing each chair in turn if OH's lap isn't available.

OH has a golf lesson later this afternoon, if he can get out from underneath a sleeping Monty and I am pottering again!

Hope everyone has a relaxing day. Chin tickles for all Catsey cats from me today.

PoshPuss
07-07-2013, 06:18 AM
It was a very happy Saturday in this household :-D
A great win for the Lions and then a BBQ watching the Wimbledon Women's Final. All good.

Even if Pandora stayed out until 11pm and I wouldn't go to bed leaving her outside, :roll: Although didn't get much sleep, far too hot in the bedroom so camped out on the sofa with very puzzled cats keeping a vigil.

Off to start a Sunday daily- as I'm up with the larks and sparrows and 3 curious cats!!