PDA

View Full Version : Thundery Thursday?

PoshPuss
27-06-2013, 01:30 PM
Ooff, it's very close here today, my hormones are stressing me :oops: just started to rain. Good timing because I just planted more geraniums in the troughs, but it was hard work bending down.

Going to watch Wimbledon this afternoon, they were dropping like flies yesterday and when Fed went out last night :shock: well if Murray doesn't do it this year then he can forget it!

Hope all is well with you - have fun! x

Shelley123
27-06-2013, 06:46 PM
Hello PP and anyone to follow. Hope you enjoyed watching Tennis.
I had a wonderful weekend in London with my two dolly friends. We visited a doll house shop on saturday before going to the pub where we were staying. We had a few glasses of wine in our rooms and then went into the pub for a meal.
The doll and dolls house fair the next day was lovely, didn't sell much but realy enjoyed being there.

Kazz
27-06-2013, 07:02 PM
Evening all really busy this week my apologises for my absence - off on hol Sat morning.....off to work now.

Shelley123
27-06-2013, 07:04 PM
Karen, if i don't speak to you agin on here before you go,have a wonderful time.

angieh
27-06-2013, 07:52 PM
Evening all ............ happy holiday wishes to Kazz, hope you have a wonderful time.

It was OK weatherwise until about 4.30 and it started to rain, still raining now.

OH just got home from golf in time. I've not been feeling too brilliant, my cold has gone but I think I may have to go to the GP as I think I have a bit of congestion. Will wait until Monday and see. Been reading and snoozing with the dogs most of the day.

Glad you enjoyed your dolly w/end Shelley. PP - I still haven't done my pots, have the compost now but no plants. Need to see if there's anything left at the garden centre!

Shelley123
27-06-2013, 08:20 PM
sorry to hear you are still feeling a bit under the weather, Angie