PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss Monday? Tuesday then...

PoshPuss
30-04-2013, 06:28 PM
I could have sworn I'd done a write up yesterday, but then again it was quite a full day. Firstly, the carpet was taken up in the bedroom, and i now have a lovely laminate floor.
Pandora had her sutures taken out and she's poked her nose outside for fresh air today.

It's been glorious here today, hope it stays good for the holiday weekend as my parents are off to Bridlington. I have an early start tomorrow to get them to the bus station.

Not much other news, made a nice sausage in cider and mustard casserole, with apple tart to follow.

Have a great day all xxx

pamela81
30-04-2013, 07:10 PM
evening Posh, laminate in the room sounds good, thats what i want for our end room as we use it as a utility room and not much else. On lates at work this week and its been a busy couple of days. i have also half "adopted" a wee cat that wanders about our street. "He" (im not sure if its male or female) is quite friendly and will come over to me and lick my hand and rub his cheek against it. I have called him Oscar. i will put a wee post about him in the cat section.

Hope everyone has a lovely evening enjoying the sun

Kazz
01-05-2013, 08:25 AM
Well I missed Monday and Tuesday it Wed now ...Opps