PDA

View Full Version : Achy Monday

pamela81
22-04-2013, 08:23 AM
morning everyone. Completed the walk in 9hours 21mins yesterday. got some photos so will upload them along with details of the walk. very hard going though! ! I think its wet outside not managed to get out of bed yet!! No plans for today except for relaxing and keeping an eye on Harris as OH said he was sick this morning. Hope everyone is well :D

Kazz
22-04-2013, 10:28 AM
CONGRATULATIONS

pamela81
22-04-2013, 10:36 AM
thanks Kazz :)

Kazz
22-04-2013, 10:45 AM
Onto the daily now......sorry you are on Harris watch, hope you and he feel a it better as the dy moves on. 9 hours 21 minutes is an excellent time I would still be going........next week :-D

Not a lot going on here, he chiropodist is coming to see mom, gas heating man coming to give a quote for a new boiler....may may not take it up - just want an idea.

Going to phone a couple of people to come so I can get a quote for fitting a new interior door and frame - into the porch there is no frame there now - would like a nice door so not attempting it myself. :roll:
May even enquire about the cost of replacing the other two door in the hall - get it over and done with on the the same visit - as I think it will irritate me if not done. Yes decided all three:-D
And also get a quote for fitting a new sink and taps to be fitted into a new worktop I will not be doing that I want the joint mitred that end of the kitchen.
Will also ask how much for the other worktop to be fitted but could do that myself.;)

I myself am going to fit the plinths in the kitchen and finish painting the landing woodwrok and doors today and tomorrow. As well as repoint between the front step slabs as the weather is suitable.
Need to plant a couple of samll side baskets up too sheltered where they are so they are first to stay out Its almost May. WOW - I am so far behind.

So we are into a week of DIY and quotes this week, see you all later.

pamela81
22-04-2013, 10:50 AM
Sounds like a busy day ahead kazz!! hope you get everything done, gave Harris half a pouch of food earlier and seems fine. I really need to phone an estate agent about a house we have seen today but may just leave until tomorrow instead :)

Shelley123
22-04-2013, 12:02 PM
hello Pamela, Karen and anyone else to follow.
Congratulations Pamela, hope you have a nice restful day and that Harris is ok now, Tuppence has been sick also, must be the day for it.
In the middle of a good clean up today, just having a cuppa and a catch up but realy must get back to it now,lol

pamela81
22-04-2013, 01:03 PM
Thanks shelley. I have posted pics up in the health bit, wasnt sure where to post it though. Hope tuppence is ok x Harris definitely seems better now. Sleeping on the scratch post :)

PoshPuss
22-04-2013, 04:43 PM
Well Done Pamela! :D congrats.

Hope Harris and tuppence feel better soon, Pandora has a cone on her head now, stops her licking her spay wound.

All quiet here today, started back at the gym this morning, need to drop a few pounds for Summer, and back on my food diary.

Kazz
22-04-2013, 06:01 PM
Sounds like a busy day ahead kazz!! hope you get everything done, gave Harris half a pouch of food earlier and seems fine. I really need to phone an estate agent about a house we have seen today but may just leave until tomorrow instead :)

Are you thinking of selling up and moving then Pamela.