PDA

View Full Version : saturday

Shelley123
30-03-2013, 08:23 PM
Evening all.
Bright sunny day today.food shopping out of the way,so holiday can begin proper,lol. Hope everyone has had a nice day.

paulinef2
30-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Not long back from work, the move to a new shop has been reasonably pain free. Just getting used to the travel, quiet night tonight and looking forward to have a wee lie in tomorrow. Remember the clocks go forward in the morning. Hope everyone human and feline are all safe and well. Hugs to all x

angieh
30-03-2013, 09:20 PM
Evening Shelley and Pauline. How's the weather up north??? A cloudy day here with threat of rain, but nothing happened.

OH is going down with a cold and is not feeling well so not much going on here, I expect to go down with it too, tickly throat already .....

I think it's mean, clocks going forward on Easter Sunday - I wonder if Dora will notice, she's generally begin to squinny around 7, so we are expecting that on her part at least we may get a bit of a lie in!

Kizzy has just come for a cuddle, so I'll give her a special Catsey Easter cuddle from everyone shall I????

paulinef2
30-03-2013, 09:32 PM
I know, that's my thoughts too. And april fools day on easter monday. Its not just the weather that's confused just now. Cold up here but very bright, windscreen washers are frozen every morning just now. I reckon Lester will be trying to get me up super early too. Yes give her an Easter hug from me :D have a great Easter and hope you and your OH get better soon :)

Kazz
30-03-2013, 10:26 PM
Evening all

Sorry I fell asleep when I finished work this morning. Managed to get some shopping done and now chilling.......
I work the bank holidays so no break as such for me. Working in retail you get used to that.....and no I would rather work bank hols.....and have the time on another day.

Shelley enjoy your holiday....
Pauline how much longer do you have to travel now for work?
Angie I would try staying up a bit longer and letting Dora out later then she will sleep but I bet she adjusts better than you think. Yes cuddle Kizzy for me.

Anyhow got a door to fit tomorrow for the little bedroom, and a turkey crown for dinner tomorrow.

HAPPY EASTER ALL.

paulinef2
31-03-2013, 04:27 PM
I have an hour drive to work, I used to be able to walk to work in 20 mins. But its only half an more each way so hasn't been to bad an adjustment. My new team are a good bunch too :)