PDA

View Full Version : white Wednesday

pamela81
20-03-2013, 08:38 AM
good morning everyone. Its still white here but hoping it melts during today. Just getting ready to head to work for the day. Finishing 15mins early as I have time owed so means I can hopefully get back a wee bit sooner for the gym! Nothing much to report today. Hope all catseyers are safe and warm at home

cats' staff
20-03-2013, 10:08 AM
Morning, grey and sleety here. Nipped into the office before heading off to Audley End House to deliver some pre season training- at last a break from spreadsheets!

yola
20-03-2013, 10:54 AM
Dull, damp and overcast here but no actual rain or snow. Had a spectacular hailstorm yesterday just at the point when I was leaving the office.

Kitchen still in disarray but hopefully gas being re-routed tomorrow, room being plastered Friday/Saturday and electricity finished off shortly after that. Then we can start ripping up existing tiles and laying new ones :shock:

Shelley123
20-03-2013, 11:06 AM
morning everyone, we had hail yesterday as well Yola.
CS glad you have a break from spreadsheets
Pamela, enjoy the gym
Going to restore a neighbours doll this morning, i've already stated work on her so hopefuly will finish it off.
Work this afternoon and then yoga.

angieh
20-03-2013, 03:06 PM
Afternoon all - it has been bright here but getting chillier and greyer as the day progresses. No hail here yesterday. Forecast for the end of the week doesn't look good.

I think we all ought to sing along with this -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj1AesMfIf8
Maybe the sun would get the hint???

Have a good day folks, keep warm!

angieh
20-03-2013, 08:08 PM
I meant to say ......... it's the Vernal Equinox tonight, so hopefully things might begin to progress Springward - we can but hope.