PDA

View Full Version : Mothering Sunday

Kazz
10-03-2013, 12:15 PM
Morning all.

It is snowy flurries here today nothing is sticking however it is snow:shock:
On the agenda here is .......Painting the woodwork and emulsioning the ceilings the little bedroom and wc.

Yola hope you get your morning in bed.

Have a good day all.

truthisouthere
10-03-2013, 01:01 PM
Phew Kaz, you've set yourself a hard task there with all that painting! I somehow always manage to look like I've been spat on by a paint bucket when painting ceilings.
Waiting for a call from Mum for a general chit-chat, great news is they're selling up and downsizing to move down here, so this time next year I can bring her a champagne breki in bed and really spoil her in person. I love my parents so much, can't wait for the move.

Shelley123
10-03-2013, 01:56 PM
afternoon all and happy mothers day to all you mums out there be it human or animal mummies :D
Busy day in London yesterday but enjoyable.
Been for a bracing walk this morning by the river, definately still hat weather,lol.
Off to see my parents for a flying visit before going for a meal cooked for me by my eldest son and fiance.
Recieved a lovely plant and card from my youngest.
Have a good day all whatever you are doing.

cats' staff
10-03-2013, 05:39 PM
Hi all, sorry not to have been on much recently It's been a busy week and ended with me doing this today (I'm in the mauve top)

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff346/pippapls/halfmarathon1_zps7cf090d1.jpg

which I'm quite pleased with- 13.1 miles in 2 hours 21 minutes

Not moving from the sofa for a bit.......

Kazz
10-03-2013, 08:34 PM
Hi all, sorry not to have been on much recently It's been a busy week and ended with me doing this today (I'm in the mauve top)

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff346/pippapls/halfmarathon1_zps7cf090d1.jpg

which I'm quite pleased with- 13.1 miles in 2 hours 21 minutes

Not moving from the sofa for a bit.......

Blinking hell that knocks my decorating into a cocked hat.
Well done you.:-D

yola
10-03-2013, 10:56 PM
Wow, we'll done CS! I struggle running up the stairs. Ok it's 4 floors but still, puts me to shame :oops:

Karen, I didn't get the whole morning in bed (couldn't do that anyway) but I managed til just after 9 AND I has scrambled egg and smoked salmon and fake caviar served on toast in bed which was nice. The boys' handmade cards were precious so actually, I'm feeling quite loved at the moment.

A grumpy OH sidling off to bed at about 9 took the shine off things a bit. Still, it's my birthday on Wednesday we'll see what that day brings ;)

Shelley123
10-03-2013, 11:27 PM
well done CS.................

Velvet
10-03-2013, 11:47 PM
Oh well done x

Kazz
11-03-2013, 12:44 AM
That me done now. preped and now emulsioned the little bedroom and wc ceilings and done the glossing too both rooms...and also managed to paper the little bedroom. Well chuffed.
Just the loo to paper now and then back to the kitchen.