PDA

View Full Version : It's FRIDAY ..................!

angieh
08-03-2013, 01:59 PM
And International Women's Day too - hope you all have a good day.

Weather not good though, raining and very grey. OH and the dogs got thoroughly wet again today, after having got used to coming home relatively dry and the mudfest of the last few months was becoming a distant nightmare.

I've received some seeds, so I'll do a new thread about that.

OH has made some scones and we've found some left over jam to use up, we'll just have a bit of extra butter and forget about the cream, so that's us sorted for a nice something to go with our tea later this afternoon.

Hope you all have a good day and keep dry if possible.

TiggerMoon
08-03-2013, 03:01 PM
Afternoon all,

Treated myself to a haircut today, it's been nearly a year since it was last cut so I thought it was about time!

I got a bit crafty yesterday after talking about sewing and made myself a little bag. The sewing imps were well behaved when the machine came out (I think they don't like the noise!) Did you get your sewing done yesterday Angie?

angieh
08-03-2013, 03:03 PM
Afternoon TM! I think I need to see a pic of your little bag - I have a love for little bags!!! Thanks for asking, I got about half the sewing tasks done. May try the other half this afternoon.

yola
08-03-2013, 04:31 PM
It's horrible weather here today too. The new all-singing, all-dancing blackberrys are going back as they both failed to register their sim cards. I have now had my old one reactivated and have just restored all the data. THAT was a waste of time and effort.

Early start tomorrow as I'm going to get my nails done and be back in time for the builder and electrician's arrival as OH will be taking Sebi to a party. Then OH will be at home in the afternoon and it'll be MY turn to take Sebi to his afternoon party :roll:

I have advised Dominik that unfortunately I will not be taking him to rugby on Sunday morning as I will be having a lie-in with a book or iPad, especially as it's Mothers Day that day, I believe it's the one day in the year that I'll be able to call the shots ;)

Kazz
08-03-2013, 06:17 PM
Evening all.

Not long up and off to work soon. It has been a terrible day here I am told., cold and rain.
Angie are you practising with the scones for when its Summer? :)
TM did you have you hair cut short or just trimmed? I am trying to grow mine and just about at the bottom of my ears now just trying to getthe layers out it was quite short. Being quite thick but I am doing well this time ususaly I give up loads before this.
Yola - technology BAH-HUMBUG. Its ounds like a busy day tomorrow you will have to get the lads a social life though only two parties in one day - TUT - ;)
Is the kitchen going well then?
Sounds like a plan for Sunday.

My plan is a little more DIY namely papering the loo and little bedroom (different papers of course ;)

Shelley123
08-03-2013, 07:03 PM
evening all.
Good day here, been to work this morning and that went well.
Made some tomato pasta and also cauliflower cider soup.
Early night for me as i'm off to London for the day tomorrow, train leaves just before 6.00 am. I'm going with work for a conference on conductive education.

pamela81
08-03-2013, 10:01 PM
Evening everyone. Had a busy day today again. Had my aunts funeral today which had a lovely turn out for her. Just back from OHs nanas house as its her birthday today so spent a wee while there with her and OH and his sister. Its also Harris's birthday today!! thats him now 3!! cant believe it!! Time has flown by since we got him as a 5month old kitten!! Will try get a new pic of him and post it :)