PDA

View Full Version : spring like Sunday

Shelley123
03-03-2013, 10:16 AM
Looking nice and bright this morning. Having a nice slow start, two cups of tea so far and playing on the laptop.
The doll fair was lovely yesterday, didn't sell much but enjoyed meeting up with friends.
We went for a Chinese banquet when i got home which is always great, plenty of seaweed for me.
Today will be a couple of dog walks and then i have some doll related tasks to do.

Kazz
03-03-2013, 10:54 AM
It is Spring like here today too, a beautiful day it looks to be.
Already taken Sal out and now having a computer browse which of course includes my catsey fix.
Now of course I sitting planning my day.......which may include going out and looking at bedroom carpet in fact good chance it will.
Off out with a friend tonight - she needs a break....not sure whats going on sure I will find out.

Paying the balace on my holiday tomorrow - yippee cruise for 2 weeks in the sun here I come. Its getting closer end June/July need to spend a bit of time sorting my stuff out too.

Shelley sounds like a brilliant day yesterday, like the idea of the chinese banquet.

Have a good day all.

angieh
03-03-2013, 11:59 AM
Morning Shelley and Kazz - I am very glad you have a nice sunny day. The south east (us included) seems to be the only area in the country with cloud, very overcast and grey and rather cold.

OH's brother is here atm, they are just going through almost the last bits relating to their mum's affairs and then OH will be taking Monty out to agility class. I think I'll stay in the warm with Dora, have a bit of a cuddle and a read maybe.

We are having pork steaks with roasties etc. for supper so I'll be making some apple sauce to go with that.

Have a good day everyone. Hope you find your carpet Kazz.

pamela81
03-03-2013, 01:39 PM
Afternoon everyone, its a quiet 1 for us again today. Still not feeling 100% but much better than yesterday. Trying to decided on a light lunch as i havent really ate in 2 days. Back to work tomorrow and then off the next 4 days on holiday as i have the Amy MacDonald gig on Tuesday night and we are spending the night in Edinburgh. My aunts funeral is either on Thursday or Friday so just as well i had booked the week off.

Shelley, i hope you enjoy your dog walks and many happy returns aswell :)
Kazz, good luck carpet hunting
Angie, your dinner sounds lovely i hope you enjoy :)

Squirrel
03-03-2013, 04:44 PM
Hey ya... Quiet enough day here. A bit overcast though.

Sounds like you had a lovely day yest Shelley.

Hope all goes well with your day and friend Kazz.

Enjoy your time indoors Angie.

Glad you're feeling a bit better today Pamela. Hope your holiday goes well too.

yola
03-03-2013, 08:10 PM
Quick hallo from me . . . a cold Morning at a rugby tournament with Dom, followed by working on a school PowerPoint project with him. OH took the little one for his swimming lesson, and I did a dinner of baby roasties, tuna steaks and braised fennel/spring onion/chicory. Yum didn't do it justice :D Himself has just gone up to the M&S at the fuel station to see if he can track down a low fat pud ;)

Whilst I was out OH did the ironing :shock: And stripped some more paint in the kitchen. Our Polish builder is coming round later tonight to finalise details on starting the building work . . . Can't wait!