PDA

View Full Version : its sunday

pamela81
24-02-2013, 11:29 AM
Morning everyone. Up and about early today getting the car ready for its first club run of the year today. The car was getting some work done on it yesterday and it was also the 2nd anniversary of Skye coming to luve with us!! Doesnt feel like 2 year ago we brought her home. Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday :D

Kazz
24-02-2013, 03:03 PM
Your car is heralding is the start of Spring................brilliant......hope you have a great day. I wonder if there is a Fiat Pandaclub :)

Right fitted my shelves up yesterday and they look great have decided to put the little spare back bedroom into order so will over the next week or so be st
ripping the wall filling then papering. Brought new bedding for it today - very nice too flowers one side and blue/white dots the other so universal depending on guest.

Have moved a couple of pictures round in the living room to surprising how a change of location draws your eye.

I am off in a minute to get a few ideas about carpeting my bedroom. Need a good underlay and then carpet. Also a new bed. Trying to decide between a divan or a bedstead???
Divan gives me the storage but there again I am trying to clear out "junk/unwanted used" hmm.
Fitting the kitchen plinths and upstand tomorrow on the completed run of units, may take a picture for you all to see the fruits of my labour.

So have a good day all