PDA

View Full Version : SuperDuppa Saturday

Kazz
23-02-2013, 01:05 PM
Thought the title would make you smile.....:-D

Well finished work at 3am and had a couple of hours sleep, got up took Sal out. Then off to Sainsburys and also picked up a kitchen bin I have fitted to the wall. Much tidier and out of way.

Not much more just sitting down with a coffee and a treat of a "Pain AuxChocolate":-D :-D :-D have plans to move the shelves in the spare bedroom to the dining part of the kitchen may do that after the coffee and catsey fix :-D involves my trusty power drill again.:-D Slowly the kitchen is coming together, but much cheaper than getting a man in and a lot less hassle no waiting around and having someone in the house.

paulinef2
23-02-2013, 02:59 PM
My weeks holiday is coming to an end now, back to work on Monday. I am making plans to do an HR course, it starts in Sept and its something I have wanted to do for ages. Really excited to be starting something new. Hope everyone is keep safe and warm.
Kazz well done you, when I do the livingroom I will be doing all the prep but will be leaving the more difficult stuff to the joiners etc I think I'd cause more harm than good :)

Kazz
23-02-2013, 05:58 PM
A HR course - thats interesting, is it through work or a college/uni?

I really enjoy prep work.......

My shelves are now up.........:)

paulinef2
23-02-2013, 10:23 PM
Through our college which I believe has been given uni status, very excited about the course. I have been really interested in that side of the job for some time :)