PDA

View Full Version : Definitely Monday

angieh
18-02-2013, 01:42 PM
Afternoon folks - clouding over a bit now but quite a nice morning, frosty start, blue sky but a bitter easterly wind. OH has been out with the dogs and has been to our local Co-op for a few things. He's now doing some vacuuming!!! Breathing not too good, so I've just been pottering and such like.

I have February themed questions ready for the quiz this evening, if we have enough players. Shelley has said that she may not be able to play, so I'll start the thread around 8.30 and see who puts their hands up to play!

Have a good day folks.

pamela81
18-02-2013, 01:57 PM
Afternoon Angie. Sorry to hear your breathing hasn't been too good today. Hope your ok.

I've just taken myself for a 20min walk at the riverside as in on my lunch and the weather is lovely today. Was the same yesterday and we managed to have the roof down on the wee car most of the day. Should be at the quiz but fully intending to go to the gym after work as I really need to get started for my charity walk in April! Hope everyone has a great day and the sun shines for you :-)

paulinef2
18-02-2013, 02:38 PM
Today is the 1st day of the rest of my life! Looks like I will be made redundant after all. I think a new kitchen is in order :) I am going to look on this as a new opportunity. Hope everyone has a great day x

angieh
18-02-2013, 03:08 PM
Sorry to hear that news Pauline, but glad that you are reacting positively - good luck for the future and enjoy choosing your new kitchen!