PDA

View Full Version : Pancake Tuesday

angieh
12-02-2013, 11:02 AM
Happy Pancake Day folks - or Shrove Tuesday if you prefer.

I am debating whether to make pancakes this evening. If I do, I need to go and get some flour, eggs, milk and lemons. We've already got the sugar (well sugar substitute!) hmmm. There's some real maple syrup in the fridge and some vanilla paste which I've not tried yet. Tempting, yes.

OH is out with the dogs atm - they were hyper this morning, not sure why. Dora is a wee maniac, chasing Pip and Monty - she keeps clear of Kizzy who laid ground rules straight away. As she is growing, things are becoming vulnerable, such as table tops, things on table tops, counter tops etc. We do need to rearrange the whole lay out of things to keep stuff safe. One of OH's hand built ships has suffered a typhoon and is now ship-wrecked. I think it's destined for the ship graveyard, ie. the dustbin. I do hope she's not going to get much bigger!

Have a grand day folks.

Shelley123
12-02-2013, 03:21 PM
one good thing about dogs who are into everything is that it usualy makes for a relatively tidy house,lol
Shame about you're husband's ship.
Dora, STOP GROWING ! ;)

pamela81
12-02-2013, 07:50 PM
evening everyone. Hope you have all had a great day.
Angie, i do hope Dora doesnt have much more growing to do!!!
Shelley, Hope you had a great day today :)

The car failed its MOT today but only on the lights as they shine too high even when they are at their lowest setting so we just have to change that and it will pass its re-sit. Quite pleased that it wasnt anything major mechanically.

Shelley123
12-02-2013, 10:57 PM
Pamela, not too bad about you're car at all :)