PDA

View Full Version : Piece and Sausage Tuesday

pamela81
05-02-2013, 10:17 AM
Morning everyone, decided to give the title as what im having for breakfast just to follow the food theme.

Sorry i missed the quiz last night looks like it was an interesting 1 with some good questions. Getting organised for work at the moment and thinking about going for the earlier bus as its all white here and snowing again. Buses seem to be running fine at the moment but would rather get the early 1 incase of any delays.

Hope everyone is nice and cosy at home :)

angieh
05-02-2013, 12:48 PM
Morning Pamela! I'm OK with the sausage, but what's "Piece"??? Hope you caught your bus, sorry to hear you're under the white stuff again. It's a bright day here, chilly but blue sky makes all the difference. I've just finished cleaning the bird feeders and filling them in case it drops colder again here.

Not much else to report. Have a good day folks.

yola
05-02-2013, 01:01 PM
No snow here thankfully, sky is blue and air is cold though. In the office again and another latish pick up. So glad when we move the office out into West Berkshire in a few weeks' time as it'll pretty well halve my travel time to school and back.

Karen - I hope you're nephew is feeling better, I'm sure the stress of being in hospital hasn't helped his fever :(

Take care everyone, and if you have snow . . . try to stay in bed!!

pamela81
05-02-2013, 03:10 PM
Morning Angie and yola. A "piece" is the Scottish word for sandwich :-D got to work ok. The early bus was late so it wasn't far off the time that I usually get the bis. Bright now so hopefully it melts the snow!

Shelley123
05-02-2013, 06:05 PM
Evening everyone. I too wondered about piece. Pamela.
Great quiz last night, thanks Lynz, despite problems with my laptop. The battery has given up the go as has the adapter. Have ordered some new ones and am on my sons iPad at the moment.
Went to a careers info talk this morning from welfare rights, then the farm shop. Off out soon to take Chris swimming and then to visit my parents.

cats' staff
05-02-2013, 08:17 PM
Sleet, snow, sleet here but nothing settling thankfully!
Hope your nephew is OK Kazz?

London and back again for me today but that's it travelling for the week thankfully. Hope everyone is well and warm!