PDA

View Full Version : late thursday daily

pamela81
31-01-2013, 05:08 PM
Afternoon everyone. Late daily today. I had a half day at work today as im heading to Newcastle with OH as he hard a training course tomorrow so im spending the day in the town doing photography, maybe go to a museum and also maybe a wee bit of shopping :-)

Hope everyone has a lovely evening :-)

Shelley123
31-01-2013, 05:49 PM
afternoon Pamela, have fun in Newcastle.
Cold and windy here
Been to work this morning and just chilling this evening, feeling very tired today

cats' staff
31-01-2013, 07:03 PM
Hi all,
Was at a funeral this morning then home. Went to the gym an then snoozed for a bit on the sofa. Not feeling great at the moment as I have a 'frozen shoulder' which is keeping me awake at night so I am getting pretty tired. I have a physio appointment next week and hope that helps- I'm getting bored of the smell of 'Deep Heat,!

angieh
31-01-2013, 08:53 PM
Evening all. It was a kind, ie. dry but blowy day today but there was blue sky .....

Not really sure now what was done, a trip to the vet for an ear check up for Dora, all clearing up nicely but we will now have to make an appointment for Monty, think same thing, ear infection.

Done a bit of cleaning but not very much. My steam mop firm offered a sort of a sling thing so that the hand held cleaner can be used with a harness .... that arrived today, so I'm full of enthusiasm to try that out .... on the shower and the window frames and the extractor fan.... the list goes on a bit.

CS - I'm sorry to hear about your frozen shoulder. If ever there was a misnamed problem. Lord, it aches. I found that one of those herbal pillow things that you can microwave was very good at soothing the ache. Mine lasted about 18 months, which is I believe a sort of average time. Things I couldn't do - put my bra on, hang the washing out, wash my back. My friend, who is much braver than me had the steroid injection ... which worked for her. Hope you find relief.

Friday tomorrow.

Shelley123
31-01-2013, 09:36 PM
sorry to hear about you're shoulder CS, i too was going to suggest heat, it can be very soothing.

yola
31-01-2013, 09:57 PM
Quick hello from me . . . Feeling shivery tonight so just about to head off to bed, catch you all tomorrow.