PDA

View Full Version : still snowy Saturday

pamela81
26-01-2013, 09:21 AM
morning everyone. As the title says we are still white here. Just getting up and ready to take Skye to the vet for hee boosters so going to have a grumpy girl today.

hope everyone stays safe and warm x

Elaine
26-01-2013, 10:14 AM
Morning Pamela and all to come....
Well the city centre seems clear of snow but who knows what it's like else where until I get out and about.
Got dog to walk, cats to feed and a new client to visit. Got a training session tonight with another agility trainer who is running a short course through the club I am in.
Other than that nothing much going on.
Have a great day all.

angieh
26-01-2013, 10:40 AM
Morning Pamela and Elaine and those to come along later.

It's a lovely bright morning here - there is a round yellow thing in the sky, some kiddie must have lost their balloon.

We have had a lot of rain last night and there's more forecast and an area of low pressure on the way, my breathing isn't too good this morning. OH has taken the doggies out and I am doing bits of housework and then having a bit of a sit down. Sipping the coltsfoot tea.

We are taking the step to move Dora's crate out of our bedroom into the hallway next to Monty. Her bedding is in the washing machine so she's all nice and clean for her new start. Tonight will tell, please keep your fingers crossed!

Hope your snow clears soon Pamela .......... and that you don't get any more.

Have a good day everyone and keep warm and safe.

Kazz
26-01-2013, 11:11 AM
Morning all.

And a happy Saturday to all of you. Finished work and going to have a bit of a sleep have been into Sainsburys and took Sal out and have to say the footpaths are a bit lethal.
But more rain forcast so hopefuly the end of the snow is nigh.

Angie sure the move will go smoothly.
Elaine do you think you will become a "dog trainer" yourself? I think you would be good.
Pamela I am sure Skye will not be grumpy just acting grumpy.
Have a great day all.

Shelley123
26-01-2013, 12:59 PM
Hello everyone. On my way to my doll club meeting,yipee
Stay Safe everyone
e.

pamela81
26-01-2013, 01:17 PM
That's us been and back from the vets. Skye was a nightmare trying to get her into the carrier. We have come out for a while to let her settle again as she ran away and hid as soon as she got home. Out getting OH car new tyres just now and stocking up on food for the monsters.

Angie, hope all goes well with moving doras bed.
Shelley enjoy the doll show.
Elaine hope all goes well with your new client.
Kazz, enjoy your sleep :-)

Shelley123
26-01-2013, 10:58 PM
had a great time at the doll club meeting.
There was a competition to make a paper doll, i won first prize with mine, mind you there was only one other entry,lol
Still i won a nice little dog with a shopping bag inside, ideal for carbooting :)
It was great to meet up with other members and we had a talk on a popular 1970's doll, Pippa.

cats' staff
26-01-2013, 11:35 PM
There was a competition to make a paper doll, i won first prize with mine, mind you there was only one other entry,lol
Still i won a nice little dog with a shopping bag inside, ideal for carbooting :)
It was great to meet up with other members and we had a talk on a popular 1970's doll, Pippa.

Can I just say that that bloomin' 70's 'Pippa doll' was the bane of my childhood!!!!!!!!

Kazz
27-01-2013, 12:33 AM

I had a "pippa doll" was she the one with like a movable for want of a better word waist?I think mine had ginger hair...sure she had a name.....but she "died" when action man captured her and I would not pay the ransom fee.....:roll:
Had a tressie doll too sure she had a button in her tummy that her hair went longer.....

Kazz
27-01-2013, 12:34 AM
Can I just say that that bloomin' 70's 'Pippa doll' was the bane of my childhood!!!!!!!!

As above mine was captured...............why was yours a bane.

angieh
27-01-2013, 09:54 AM
I remember Tressie, but didn't have one as I was much too old by then. Never heard of Pippa.

I was a Cindy girl!

Shelley123
27-01-2013, 10:18 AM
I remember Tressie, but didn't have one as I was much too old by then. Never heard of Pippa.

I was a Cindy girl!

yes i had Sindy Angie, i liked Barbie but think my mum thought she was too risque,lol
Pippa was only about 6" high with long hair and jointed knees. She had lots of outfits.
My cousin had tressy and Toots