PDA

View Full Version : Weak willed Wednesday

Elaine
16-01-2013, 08:14 AM
I just want to go back to bed and curl up with the animals. It's freezing!
Forecast.........
Today:

Most parts will have a dry and bright day with sunny spells. A snow showers may affect the Aberdeenshire coast. Another cold day with temperatures towards Ballater and Braemar staying well below freezing all day. Maximum temperature 2 °C.
Tonight:

Staying mainly dry and cold with clear spells and a widespread sharp frost. Also a few freezing fog patches. Light winds although freshening along Aberdeenshire coast by morning. Minimum temperature -8 °C.

Roll on Spring!!!!;)

Have a great day Y'all:)

pamela81
16-01-2013, 08:36 AM
Morning Elaine. I know the feeling know about wanting to go back to bed. I'm sitting in work with a cuppa to try and wake me up! Had both cats on the bed last night which is unusual. Harris being Harris came up and nipped Skye so he could lay where she had been! Heading to my mu s and sisters houses after work to see world I can do anything after them both having accidents this week. My sister has no car now so will see if she wants to go shopping.

Hope everyone has a good day :-)

angieh
16-01-2013, 10:02 AM
Morning Elaine, Pamela and those to come.

My computer is saying -5 this morning, but I don't think it's that cold. Heavy frost. OH is preparing to go out with the doggies, they both have been rushing around and probably don't actually need a lot of exercise but Monty won't "go" in the garden - he's been reading Shelley's posts I think.

Both Kizzy and Pip were in last night, a sure sign that it's too cold to go hunting, although OH found a very tiny shrew on the floor, so someone braved the temperatures.

Have a good day folks. Keep warm if possible and safe.

paulinef2
16-01-2013, 01:21 PM
Morning everyone, day off today and already what a day it's been. Last week I was invited to a meeting in Perth all very cloak and dagger, they are closing my shop and now I have to be assessed for my own job. Today I had to go in on my day off to brief my team, they are all ok though they will work in the remaining store along with the successful manager. A sign of the times but only 1 job lose. Having a quiet day today, just relaxing and getting some work done on my CV. Stay warm and safe everyone :)

Shelley123
16-01-2013, 06:15 PM
evening all.
Cold here but dry.
waited in this morning for a parcel, the dratted postman must have knocked with kid gloves and scarpered pretty quick as i missed him and now have to wait 24 hours before i can pick it up.
Went into work early for a meeting, yoga tonight and that's about it folks.
Pauline i hope you managed to keep you're own job.
Oh dear Angie, i hope Monty doesn't start with not useing the garden it's a real pain. Has Malaika communicated telepathicaly to him :D
Pamela, must have missed something, i didn't realise you're mum and sister had , had accidents.
Elaine it sounds very cold in Scotland, but i still wish i was there :)

cats' staff
16-01-2013, 08:34 PM
Brrrrrrrrrrr, cold and foggy here. Cats are NOT IMPRESSED.
Hope your sister and Mother are OK Pamela. Hope everything works out as you want with your job Pauline.

Elaine- people always say outdoor jobs must be great and how nice not to be stuck in the office but one winter in the UK working on archaeological digs was enough for me........ I'm impressed!

How DO posties do that Shelley? They must tiptoe! I hope Monty and Dora didn't get too cold Angie and that your sensible feline duo stay in and warm!

pamela81
16-01-2013, 08:40 PM
Shelley, my sister crashed her car and my mum slipped on a wall and hurt her back.

yola
16-01-2013, 10:33 PM
Cold here too. Lots of rushing around: school run, met the IT support people at new office to cost up for cabling, viewed 3 properties for Mum, finished of editing MINI eBook for client from home, ran to office to do an interview and back to school for Wednesdays early pick up. Oh and managed to be quite active on twitter and our local news site regarding Myshka's moment of fame.

Now I'm off to bed!