PDA

View Full Version : busy Saturday

pamela81
12-01-2013, 09:25 AM
Morning everyone. Quite frosty here this morning. Got my uncle coming to look at our garage roof today as its leaking again. After he goes, we are off for a cycle which neither of us have done in quite some time and then off to my sisters for another wee party for my niece but this time its mainly adults!! No accidents with Harris the last few days so al is good!

angieh
12-01-2013, 12:47 PM
Morning Pamela ............ it's been pouring all night and it's still raining here. The roads and the forest paths are awash. Poor little Dora came in soaked, but luckily with her short coat she dries off very quickly. We were told lurchers don't like rain, but she is going to have to get used to it or she'll never go out. We had to resort to the hair dryer with Monty again, he's getting used to it.

OH went and got some veggies and a few bits from the shop and we are up in the loft later, putting Christmas stuff away and getting his mum's boxes down as his brother is coming over tomorrow to collect a few memento.

Home-made leek and potato soup for supper with a nice rustic bread (not home-made this time).

Have a good day folks ...... ducks will be quacking!

Shelley123
12-01-2013, 08:21 PM
evening all
Pamela, hope you enjoy the party
Angie, home made soup sounds just the ticket :)
Nice day, we started with a walk to the pet shop to buy more food for the gruesome twosome and Tuppence.
We then went to Chorley to visit my eldest son and fiance, had a few nibbles and then went into town.
I have actualy got a new contract mobile for the first time ever. I usualy have a pay as you go and usualy have no credit :D
This is a vodaphone HTC Desire which we will be able to use at the caravan as well. Just need to work out how to use it now,lol

cats' staff
12-01-2013, 09:43 PM
Hi all, it's been a cold day here! Hope you had a fun cycle Pamela. Does Monty get styled or just dried Angie? Enjoy working out the phone Shelley- they do so much these days- I rarely make calls on mine!
Busy day here- I had choir rehearsal this afternoon. Fanshawe's African Sanctus is an amazing piece but is very hard to sing. It has several top c s which are hard to reach in a draughty school hall. Shopping done after that and a Nigel Slater recipe- tamarind fish curry- cooked for tea.

calismum
12-01-2013, 09:58 PM
Evening all - sounds like you all had fruitful days. Lazy day at home for me. Got a load of washing/ironing/bed changing done and the hoovering/dusting. Other than that didn't do much at all. Even lazier evening meal - take away curry - -mmm!

Kazz
12-01-2013, 10:12 PM
Well sounds like you all have lives I have done.......NOTHING ......at all....in fact I slept most of the day away but my thoughts are I must have needed it, in the past I would have fought it but not now I go with the flow....tomorrow I may have something to report.

Shelley I have a pay as you go phone too and have never considered a contract mind you my phone itself is one step up from a carrier pidgeon....just

Shelley123
12-01-2013, 10:20 PM
lol, Karen, the girl had quite a giggle at my old phone in the shop. I don't use it much and used to top up even less. Mostly the only people to text me were orange and that was to tell me that i wasn't getting my bonus as i hadn't topped up. They send the text at about 7.00 am on a saturday :O
I've got a vodaphone as it's the only network that works at the caravan, it's very remote so not a good idea to run out of credit. Quite looking foward to having a play tomorrow.
CM, take away curry sounds good, yum, yum
CS hope you're rehearsal went well, i can't sing for toffee,lol