PDA

View Full Version : Bit Brighter Tuesday

angieh
08-01-2013, 10:55 AM
Morning all - a pleasant morning here, birds are beginning to sing ........

I see that Pilchard and chums are back to normal after their Christmas festivities. Thanks for making them look seasonal again this year, Az.

OH is off to play golf in a short while, so I am dog and cat sitting again today. I find that I can't do much because the dogs, especially Dora because she's still very much a puppy, get into mischief if not supervised all the time!

Sorry to see that only Shelley reported for the quiz last night so it was postponed. Pamela had said she wouldn't be able to make it ........... BUT WHAT ABOUT THE REST???

Have a good day folks.

yola
08-01-2013, 11:08 AM
Sorry Angie :( I keep meaning to join in but things get a bit hectic in the evenings and unless I can sit down with the iPad I often forget about the quiz. Yesterday was 'the night before school starts' so lots of having to shove unwilling boys into the shower took place ;)

Back in the office now with lots to catch up on, however it's still grey and murky here.

pamela81
08-01-2013, 11:34 AM
Morning Angie and yola. Its still pretty wet here :-( just heading to work but got a half day as its OH birthday so going to cook him a nice dinner. :-) he has also decided that Harris is going to be introduced to the great outdoors as we found him in the end room peeing this morning. He has said on many occasions when this has happened that he is going to do it but always managed to talk him round.

Hope everyone has a great day :-)

Shelley123
08-01-2013, 02:05 PM
afternoon all.
Angie, hope that puppy is behaving,lol
Yola, you're comment about unwilling boys and showers made me laugh
Pamela, oh dear, do you live where it will be ok for naughty Harris to go out ?
Very wet here, it's realy wetting rain.
Visit to the library where i found three books, this afternoon will see me hopefuly sorting out the attic and putting christmas deccies away.

pamela81
08-01-2013, 03:38 PM
My worry is that we have loads of grass and trees but there is also a main road with alot of traffic on it. I don't want him going out but we have tried everything to sort the issue which we thought we had but can't have him going in places other than his tray.

Shelley123
08-01-2013, 04:10 PM
My worry is that we have loads of grass and trees but there is also a main road with alot of traffic on it. I don't want him going out but we have tried everything to sort the issue which we thought we had but can't have him going in places other than his tray.

oh what a worry Pamela, i assume he hasn't got a UTI ? It's unusual for a cat not to be clean in the house but i know it does happen

pamela81
08-01-2013, 10:07 PM
He doesnt seem to have any infection shelley that we have noticed tell tale signs of like we did before. Iam going to make sure the trays are clean morning and evening. We had to litter train him as a kitten which was a job in itself and we had gotten on top of it until recently. Did find him in the tray earlier and he got lots of praise just to re-inforce it!!