PDA

View Full Version : Boxing Day

angieh
26-12-2012, 09:23 AM
Morning Everyone! I hope all enjoyed their Christmas Day yesterday ....... I see that some folk over-indulged yesterday and hope they are feeling better this morning!!!

Pip did reappear later last evening and is fine ... of our animals, he seems to have had his nose put out of joint by Dora's arrival more than Kizzy which is surprising, but I suppose he's lost the attentions of his buddy Monty, which I would have thought he would have been glad of. Still early days though.

OH is just out with Monty, I will be juggling Dora and breakfast and then we will go out again with Monty and Dora for a shorter stroll.

Have a good day folks!

Kazz
26-12-2012, 10:28 AM
Morning Angie, morning everyone.

Angie sounds good. Pip will get over it ;)

Lovely day here, all round. Already been out with Sal and got the papers, got to pop to Sainsburys - I am in work tonight at 6 till 7 tomorrow morning - so not doing a lot here at all. Which suits everyone.

I have to say Angie I do like her name Dora but you know Dora is an explorer in the Childrens world of tv don't you..
Have a good day all.

Have managed to wrestle photobucket into submission so got some pictures posted,

alexgirl73
26-12-2012, 04:06 PM
Hi you two, and all who come after.

VERY lazy and relaxed day here, not stepped outside the front door yet lol. Even the animals are all asleep in various spots around the house :lol:.

Hope all had a great day yesterday x

cats' staff
26-12-2012, 05:30 PM
Hi all, hope you had a great Christmas day and are relaxing today. Angie, I'm glad young Pip turned up, it sounds as though things are settling a bit with Dora?
Sounds a long night ahead for you Kazz, I hope your relaxing day continued. Alex, your day sounds great.
We ate too much yesterday but still haven't had Christmas pud. The day here started nice and sunny and I managed a run before the weather closed in again - more rain! I'm currently slobbing on the sofa with Smudge- lovely!